Wednesday, December 21, 2016

We do not need magic to transform our world ... :)

Hi everyone! :)

Happy almost Christmas! :)

I wanted to share a gift I made for Brookie (don't tell her! It's for Christmas!) :) 

She saw this quote from JK Rowling at a craft fair -- and the vendor that was selling it was a little high priced for me, so I decided to make one for her instead :)

The actual quote from JK Rowling is this ... 

"We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already."

But since I was pressed for space -- I shortened it just a little bit *wink* :)

I had this piece of wood left over from my trunk redo -- and I chose a alphabet stencil I thought I was a good fit for the creator of Harry Potter :)








Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

17 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sign. This is a fabulous quote to display. Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Looks fabulous! I'm sure she will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Julie!! Great quote! Brookie is sure to love this! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BRILLIANT!! I Love the stars as well.....sensational & so much better having her Mum making it for her. Very special :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! You are SO creative! Brookie is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she doesn't read your blog! She is going to LOVE this Julie!!! PS I am going to be in Phoenix in January. Is that where you live? Do you want to meet for dinner maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this looks wonderful.. I love the stenciling, it looks superb.. and an inspirational quote too.. and not long to until Christmas now.. a few more sleeps!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome!!! I'm sure she'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She will LOVE it! Just beautiful! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT!! The lettering stencil you used looks awesome!!
    WOW she will love this!!
    Merry Christmas sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one awesome gift for Brookie, Merry Christmas to you and all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an awesome gift! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome and a great quote!! So true

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)