Thursday, October 6, 2016

Be Happy -- featuring Fancy Pants :)

Hi everyone :)

Once a year Sherrie comes to Arizona before she heads to Mexico for vacation, and a few of us girls get together for dinner while she is here :)

I bought each girl some crafty goodies, and decided to decorate some bags to give them in :)

One of my work partners recently brought in Starbucks pastries for my team, and I kept the bags that he brought the treats in -- and I thought they'd be perfect to alter for my gift bags :)

Here are the bags I used --




And using Fancy Pants "Life is Beautiful" collection -- here is what I turned them into :)







And one of our friends couldn't make it ... but I wanted to share the photo of us when we got together :)





And then I wanted to share a photo of us last year and this year -- what a difference a year makes in my weight loss journey :)  Last September, I was about 15 pounds down, and this year, I am down 78 pounds :)




Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

23 comments:

  1. Oh, these look amazing! You turned something boring into something very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My GOSH you've done an awesome job....really can see such a difference in a year....& what a lovely upcycle. Those bags look fantastic:):) Bet the girls LOVED them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What special bags you have created, a touch of love on each one.. and amazing before and now photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bags are super, duper cute and so glad I received one! Ha, I was one of the lucky ones?! You are always so generous! Thanks so much for a wonderful time and look forward to next year again!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! And congrats again on your weight loss. You look fantastic (then and now)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever to remake those bags....love your style! Congrats again on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute and so thoughtful, Julie! It's just like you ;). So glad you had a good time with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bags look fabulous! And so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great upcycling... those bags are awesome!
    Gabi

    PS: You can be sooooo proud of yourself loosing so much weight! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous crafted bags.. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous crafted bags.. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely amazing and so do the bags you made for your friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a sweet friend! Your gift bags are absolutely adorable! Awesome upcycling with the bags. Love the balloons and kite and little bikes. And huge congrats on your weight loss! That is absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Sweet bags! You look terrific! GO YOU!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your bags Julie, nice papers! And my goodness I really admire how you managed your weightloss, congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your bags Julie, nice papers! And my goodness I really admire how you managed your weightloss, congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely LOVE the way you altered the Starbucks bags, Julie. I really like how you recycle anything and everything!!! And again: GREAT BIG congrats on your weight loss journey! (I have been there and I feel so much better and my blood sugar is so much better now.)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! for upcycling! Such pretty bags... love when friends visit... I've got a couple coming in at the end of the week...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)