Friday, June 10, 2016

Yep! That's my Kid -- featuring Echo Park :)

Hi everyone! :)

On NSD (National Scrapbooking Day), I went to my LSS "Scraps of Love" for an all day crop -- I was there from 11AM to 11PM (YES! 12 hours! -- but you know I got up every hour and went outside and got my walking in! LOL!)  .... and during that 12 hour period, I made 15 LO's, one card and one altered project :)

Over the next couple of weeks, I wanted to share those projects with you :)

Today's LO features the "Happy Camper" collection from Echo Park along with some goodies from Elle's Studio and Fancy Pants Designs :)






Adam always picks out the funniest shirts! LOL :)







Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

22 comments:

  1. Oh, this is totally awesome! I love the papers that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That is a classic t-shirt and wonderfully scrapped. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great shirt! And love the quotes and words you have put on your layout! Love the brown bear too! Another fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this Julie! A perfect page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...so fun! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the title and his shirt! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fun one Julie!

    Sending love from Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha Ha! Great page! I love how well the t-shirt goes with the die-cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Is it true though? He seems to be a responsible guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this layout! 15 pages!! I haven't done that many in the past year!...lol....i really do miss crops...we used to do them monthly back in ny...LMk when you are gonna go again! I'd love to go there for a crop (although with all of the awesome stuff there it does seem dangerous...lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW 15 pages ...my god Julie...hats off to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fun. And I don't even know what to say about 15 pages!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha that t-shirt is so funny. Wonderful LO, beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This just makes me smile! Great photo! Pete's always wearing the goofy shirts, too. Love the arrangement here! That little bear and tree on the bottom are SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved seeing a page of Adam. Hope he is doing good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great, colorful, cute but masculine page! 12 hours of scrapping I MAY have made maybe 2 or 3 layouts (LOL), definitely not 15!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too fun! Love all the playful, word bits, and what a great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun layout...just love all your wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is super cute! Just love the composition of this layout with all the cute little details.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)