Friday, June 24, 2016

Oh Deer! -- featuring American Crafts and Maya Road :)

Hi everyone! :)

On NSD (National Scrapbooking Day), I went to my LSS "Scraps of Love" for an all day crop -- I was there from 11AM to 11PM (YES! 12 hours! -- but you know I got up every hour and went outside and got my walking in! LOL!)  .... and during that 12 hour period, I made 15 LO's, one card and one altered project :)

Over the next couple of weeks, I wanted to share those projects with you :)

Today is the last day of sharing my NSD projects (do I hear cheers?!??! LOL!) :)

This is my altered project I made :)  I used Dear Lizzy's "Fine and Dandy" collection from American Crafts, a little deer from Maya Road, little trees from Fancy Pants and a butterfly from Petaloo :)

With my weight loss journey I am on, I had to get my rings sized down -- since I didn't want to be without a ring for the two weeks that my REAL rings were at the jewelers, I bought myself a little 'junk' ring to wear while mine was out of commission :)

It came in this little gift box :)






And here is what I did with it :)











Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

21 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet! I love that deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute! I love the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giggles! I can sense a CHRISTMAS feel to your project! What a sweet way of up cycling that box. And WOW! You had to RESIZE your rings....that's fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome... soooo cute!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable!!! What a fun little project. YOU rocked NSD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so seriously crafty! I would've never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this so fun and so creative!! Love how you decorated and altered the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is so sweet and what a great use of the ring box!!! Your creativity always inspires me - off to look around and reuse something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last of the NSD projects - that is a seriously major amount of things you got done in one day! It's really cute and a fun way to use the box. Congrats on needing to have your rings resized. That's an excellent incentive not to gain it back. Very proud of your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable!! I love this little altered box, my friend! Those tiny bottle brush trees are so cute, and I LOVE the reindeer! Fabulous alteration! And I have loved all your NSD projects! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your weight loss!!! I love this little altered box - what a special box this will be for the coming holidays and for future ones - it will always remind you of your hard work this past year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is so cute wonderful creative

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, so clever, so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE these little shadow boxes... so adorable!! Love it! And I've been wanting to pick up some of those little Maya Road deer too... awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaw, cute idea! Love your special box!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute is this?! I just love that darling deer! I have a green one and keep thinking I'll add it to a card. They're a little to chunky for a page in my opinion, but they'll always be super sweet! Love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is seriously adorable! And so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Goodness! This is super cute! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)