Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day -- featuring Bo Bunny :)

Hi everyone! :)


I hope all you Mama's had an amazing Mama's day yesterday -- I couldn't share these till today -- because both my mom and my mother-in-law look in on my bloggy from time to time ... lol :)


I wanted to share some gift boxes I altered for my Mother's Day gifts this year along with the cards I made for the Mom's (mine and my mother-in-law's) :)

I used Bo Bunny's "Secret Garden" papers and some small flowers that I bought from my LSS "Scraps of Love" :)

I found these little "denim" looking (they are actually just cardboard) decorative boxes at a yard sale a few months ago -- the woman was selling SIX of them for 50 cents!!!! SCORE!! :)  They were still encased in plastic!! :)  I knew I wanted to alter them -- so I decided to use 2 of them as gift boxes for the Mother's Day gifts this year! :)





And here is what I did with them! :)









And here are the cards I made with some of the leftover papers :)  I used Ellen Hutson's stamps for the sentiment :)






Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

23 comments:

  1. Ooooh...they are sooooo pretty! :)
    Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your boxes and your cards are amazing. I love what you did with these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! You made them sooooo pretty! And the matching cards look gorgeous..... it's so special getting hand crafted pressies. I'm sure they'll treasure them:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome!
    Hope you had an amazing Mother's Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Soooo beautiful! Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an amazing job with the boxes. The papers are gorgeous and I love how you added the twine along the edges. Gorgeous cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and perfect for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty! I love finding stuff to alter at garage sale and thrift stores! :) Hope you had a great mom's day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie, your boxes and cards are fabulous!! Great job on this~you did score on these...lucky duck!!
    Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what gorgeous Mother's Day cards and boxes, Julie! I love that pretty hydrangea paper and love the birds. They are sooooo perfect for Mother's Day. And the twine you added to all the box edges is such a beautiful touch. LOVE the flowers you used, too. Stunning!!
    Hope you had a super wonderful Mother's Day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely boxes and cards Julie... very feminine and pretty - shabby chic!
    Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how lovely! The birds are especially pretty. I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...these are so beautiful. What an amazing make over!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie, holy wow, girl! How are you ever going to top these boxes and cards?! Did you think of that, lol! Your two moms are very blessed to have you create such gorgeous gifts and I'm sure they will be treasured!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous gift boxes and cards!! I love them all! Im sure they all loved them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are GORGEOUS!!! Wow! I bet your mom and mil's jaws dropped!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooo! Another truly AMAZING transformation! Absolutely beautiful, and I love the coordinating cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. those are perfect!! GREAT cards and boxes!! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  19. BEAUTIFUL boxes and cards! LOVE that you used the leftovers and made such gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)