Saturday, February 13, 2016

Jump Rope for Heart! :)

Hi everyone! :) 

It's me Brookie! :)  For the 4th straight year I am joining my fellow friends at school in the "Jump Rope for Heart" challenge!! :)  All the money raised goes to the American Heart Association!

I have a goal this year to meet $250.00 in donations ... right now I am at $185.00! I have one more week to make my goal and I am hoping Mommy's friends can help me! :) 


Thank you to all my friends and family that have already donated - it means so much to me and to the American Heart Association! :) 

Thank you and Happy Valentines Day! :)



10 comments:

  1. I am sure your mommy is a very proud momma bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, Brookie! Great way to give back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with it all Brooke - hope you reach your goal. Actually, I'm sure you'll not just meet but exceed it:):) Blessings !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable photo of Brookie! I am off to check out your page! Such a great, great cause!!! YAY to you, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl, good luck with your jump!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, Brookie! Such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! And a great cause... my kids did this so many years ago... awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)