Saturday, January 2, 2016

Best of 2015! :)

Hi everyone! :)

I hope you all had a safe and happy new year!! We had a nice dinner out with my folks and then just had a low key night at home flipping between watching Ryan Seacrest and Pitbull *wink* ... exciting times around the Tucker-Wolek clan! LOL! :)

I wanted to share my top projects from 2015! :)


January :)

This one features a bunch of different companies, Studio Calico, Pretty Little Studios, Echo Park and Lily Bee :)




February :)

This one features Simple Stories :)




March :)

This one features Simple Stories and Paper Sweeties :)



April :)

This one features Simple Stories :)



May :)

This one features Basic Grey, Paper Sweeties and Maya Road :)




June :)

This one features Chic Tags :)




I had two in July ;) 


This one is a globe I covered in stamps and random alphas -- and the layout is Simple Stories :)






And 2 in August too :) 


This one is the quilt I made for Brookie for her 9th birthday (my first!) and the wood canvas features Jillibean Soup :)






Oh heck ... even 2 in September :)

These feature Simple Stories, DoubleClick Skittles and Bella Blvd. :)






October :)


This one features Simple Stories :)




November :)


This one features Blue Fern Studios, Simple Stories and Creative Embellishments :)






And December :)

This one features Bella Blvd. :)




Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

24 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful array of crafty masterpieces Julie. You have featured most of my favorite projects and some like the gorgeous globe I am seeing for the first time. Such precious layouts of your adorable daughter Julie. Hope you get many more memorable moments in 2016 too my friend
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made so many amazing projects throughout 2015! I love them all!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creating! What special memories! Looking forward to seeing what you create this new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a variety of projects... they are all glorious & are such a great record of your life/lives:) I think my fave is the Toddler one. Super cute! And I'm always blown away by multiple photo pages. Way clever:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! So many amazing projects in one year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are truly gorgeous projects! I startedout trying to pick a favourite, but there were too many that I loved!! Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of my very favorites of yours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Julie! These are gorgeous, I don't know how you picked faves, there are so many techniques and all your ideas are so inspiring. Your details tell so much of the emotion in your designs too, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your year in review! You have such creative ideas!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous handmade from the heart keepsakes you have created for your family -- they will surely treasure theses for many years to come! I love them all, but my favorite is the wedding day LO with adorable little Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME creations, Miss Lady!! Happy 2016

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work Julie! Happy New Year to you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome wrap up of your 2015 projects! Love them all. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A Happy, Healthy and Wonderful New Year to you and your amazing family, Julie :) <3
    Wow, your talent and creativity always blow me away. Every single one of your pieces is so awesome! I love, love, love it!
    Have you ever thought about making this some kind of business? I'm sure that people would love having such wonderful pieces with their pictures at home as well.
    Lots of love and hugs to you,
    Beate

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so awesome-beautiful layouts and I LOVE your home decor pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. way to go on all your hard work!!! your pages are always stunning and love checking out your work!!! LOVE LOVE that quilt!!!! that is super cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. FABULOUS projects! Your creations are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely perfect, each and every one! Can't wait to see what you bring to 2016, love! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a delightful line-up of your work - I envy your creativity - so much variety with consistent quality!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many great things and I love the range, you are so crafty in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)