Friday, December 11, 2015

Keep Calm and Give Thanks -- featuring Bella Blvd. :)

Hi everyone :)

I wanted to share a page I made recently :)

I used "Hello Autumn" from Bella Blvd. and some free printable's that Bella Blvd. recently posted on their blog :)


I cut out the printable's from Bella Blvd. and the family members that were here for Thanksgiving filled them out -- and I wanted to make a page with what they wrote :)












I also wanted to share a giveaway Alexandra is having on her blog -- go check it out!! :)






Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

20 comments:

  1. How beautiful is this! You simply rocked the patchwork look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea for a layout, so positive and appreciative! Love the quilt like design and I am sure this occasion will be remembered and cherished.. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally brill idea.... free printables....NICE....& most of all, lovely PL style page. VERY special :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! What a COOL layout, Julie! Such a fabulous idea, and of course it looks amazing! Priceless memories! This is what scrapbooking is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the cards and the way you included them all on one layout...and the way you stitched them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I LOVE this idea! I'll have to do this with my family. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect layout! Sweet memories saved and handwriting samples too. What a smart thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so clever to get guests to write on the cards! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so clever to get guests to write on the cards! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a great idea!!! LOVE that your scrapped it!!! great use of the journal cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea Julie~always so creative!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to remember the day! Love the feathers and stitching! And all your little die-cut details are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab idea for keeping family memories! Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this idea and the page you created with it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)