Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas gifts -- featuring Maya Road and Fancy Pants Designs :)

Hi everyone :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas :)

I wanted to share some Christmas gifts I made for family and friends :)

I started with chipboard mittens and stockings from Maya Road -- covered them burlap that I found at Walmart, added Deco Art's Snow-Tex, some jingle bells and then stenciled the initials of the people that I was making them for :)

I then added them to some various frames or wreaths that I found at various antique stores and yard sales -- then I added little mini trees from Fancy Pants Designs .... on the framed gifts I made I also used some older MME papers as a backing :)


And that ADORABLE reindeer is NOT something I made ... rather it was made by the amazing Audrey Pettit that she made for her shop! :)


This first one is for us :)






















Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

20 comments:

  1. What adorable gifts you made!!! I just love those striped mittens with the white snowy trim! and the tiny trees - just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and full of fun! Loving all the textures! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet gift idea! These turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look sooo adorable and gorgeous Julie...I love the varied crafts you share
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fabulous....I really like how you've printed on the hessian. ADORE hessian! Love the different 'frame' ideas you've used too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look wonderful.. I love the stripey hessian.. and that reindeer is soo cute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so festive and fun! Such thoughtful and wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stockings are so cute Julie! Love that striped burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super FABulous! What a great giftie idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! Such a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These turned out adorable Julie! Great gift idea:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh super cute!!! LOVE the stockings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These stocking are fantastic! I love the texture and the bells! The tinsel around the frames is so fun. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much fun, love those stockings so much.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable! And so creative! Love the striped burlap and texture paint, and the tiny bottle brush trees, too! SO fun! And I'm smiling over seeing Blitzen, too. So glad you like your little prims. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are just adorable...love your sweet stockings and all the jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!! What thoughtful and precious gifts!! Love those little trees too!
    Hope you had an AWESOME Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)