Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving :)




This year I am thankful for ---

Brookie
Adam
Dandy
My Family
My friends (including all of you!)

And most of all I am thankful that even though Brian is away in the Philippines for work, we have been able to Skype with him everyday and that he has been kept safe there -- they have had 5 typhoons and an earthquake since he got there ... so I am eternally grateful that he is ok ... This has been a hard separation for us -- but we have survived it, and we cannot wait till he returns! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful and very happy Thanksgiving!! xoxo :)


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)




14 comments:

  1. That is a lovely lot of thankful things there Julie--- glad you can Skype every day - that must help!!!! Have a great thanksgiving time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! :) (And hopefully Brian will be home soon!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is always something to be thankful for.. I love the concept of thankfulness and sort of wish we in Australia picked up that custom from America as to gather family and be grateful seems like a wonderful thing to do.. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family.. And may you all be together really soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Julie!! I know you'll be so happy when he is back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving and I am blessed to have met you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving and I will add Brian to my prayers for a safe return home. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I will keep Brian in my prayers. Hugs...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving, Julie and Brookie! Thinking of you both while Brian is away and praying for his safe return. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know it must be so tough on you all to be separated for so long, but thankfully you've been able to keep in good touch! Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful to be able to call you a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Julie, and wishing you and your family many blessings! ((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)