Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hi! It's me Brookie!! Today I am 9!!!!!!!!!

Yep!! Just like that ... I am 9 years old today!!!! :) 

My birthday party was yesterday and I wanted to show some pictures from my party! :)


Mommy did my hair in a messy bun ... I love it when she does a messy bun! :)





The decorations!! :)






Mommy, Daddy and I made these Minion bubbles for my friends ... and they turned out a little wrinkled -- so Mommy made this sign to tell people why they were wrinkled ... hehehe! :)




Gift bag goodies for my friends :)




Each of my friends had to put on a pair of Minion Goggles and my Mommy took a picture of them to send home to their families! :)




My Mommy made me this Minion banner! :)







And Mommy made the cupcakes for the party and the Minion cupcake toppers! :)







We found these cute Blue and Yellow straws for the drinks! :) 





We bought Twinkies and then wrapped them in a Minion print! :)





Mommy found these! Aren't they awesome??!?!? 





Daddy and I filled these Yellow and Blue cups full of popcorn for my friends!! :)




Mommy made the sign and Daddy made the Minion-Ade (aka Lemonade!) :)





The gift table! :) 




Mommy printed up this sign to greet my friends! I thought it was so funny! :)




We printed these cool Minion water bottle labels too! :)






Daddy went to Party City and got me these AWESOME balloons!! :)






We did two crafts!! The first one was using markers to color in these wood frames ... then my Mommy printed the photos of my friends wearing the Minion googles and printed them for their frames! :)






Then we got to paint a pumpkin to look like a MINION!! SO fun! :) 






Here I am wearing the Minion googles!! :)




Time to open presents!! :)













And Mommy now tells me YOU all knew about this next gift!!!! It was AMAZING!! She took my old T-shirts and turned it into a quilt for me! :)  All my friends were looking at it and remembering when I had worn the shirts!!! :)













Cupcake time!!! :)






Thanks for stopping by!! I had the BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!!! 9 is going to ROCK!!!!!! :)


Love,
Brookie :)


37 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brookie...it looks like you and mom put up an amazing birthday.My God Julie you are one wonder mom!!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Brookie! It looks like you've had an amazing day. So happy to see that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy happy birthday Brooke! Your decorations look amazing and I know your party would have been so very special... I love the balloons, the googles, and the sign with Gru made me laugh.. I bet there was lots of giggles! But best of all are the photos of you having a mouthful of yummy cake! Thanks for sharing your special birthday party with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the photos....wonderful that you had such fun and the craft activities and Minion food looks wonderful:) AND Best of All....your quilt. Looks fabulous):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday, Brookie!!! Wow, what a party! I wish I was there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my lordy lordy!! I wanna come too!!!! What a wonderful time... I just kept thinking... oooh, look at the bubbles containers... ooooh...look at the balloons, the cupcakes, the painting.... AND the quilt.. and all the fun!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKIE!! What a memorable birthday you have!!! (well done mom and dad too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy birthday, sweet Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Brookie! What a fun time! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow looks like a lotta fun ... happy birthday Brookie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, Happy birthday Brookie!!! Wow, 9 already?! It looks like Mom and Dad really went all out! What a special day for their special girl! I love all the fun monion decorations and party favors/treats!! YUM!!!
    Your t-shirt blanket is AMAZING!!! Is there anything your Mom can't do? hehe, she is so talented!
    I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday Brookie!
    Hugs sweetie
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! Looks like a FABULOUS party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday sweet Brookie!! Love all of your decorations!! Your mom did an amazing job with all the decor!! Love the pumpkin minons idea so fun!!
    Thanks for sharing all those special pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy, happy birthday Brooke, I cannot believe you have grown up so quickly. I love the minions theme of your party xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super party! Happy birthday, Brooke. -Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome party! Happy birthday!!!! My daughter Heidi loves the minion decorations! And she really likes the Scooby Doo Lego set…. WOW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday Brooke. You are blessed with some pretty spectacular party planners - they are sooo crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your party planners are awesome Brookie! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I especially love your quilt. It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Brookie! We are soul sistah's because I LOVE the Minions too! Love your quilt. Your mommy did a fabulous job making it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday! That looks like so much fun! Great decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy happy birthday Brookie!!! looks like you had a great day and love the minion themed party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy happy birthday Brookie! Looks like you had a great party! And your mommy did an awesome job with the party and your surprise gift!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy birthday, Brookie! You can't go wrong with Minions. Glad you had such a fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome decorations!!! happy birthday sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. BEST birthday EVER!! Omgosh, sooooooo fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. She will remember this forever. GREAT Mama!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy, happy birthday, sweet Brookie! Adina loves here hair in a messy bun, too. So fun! Your party looks fantastic! You have the best mom ever! Give her the biggest hugs and kisses and thank yous for such a wonderful day... and for that beautiful quilt she made just for you... Priceless! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I hope her birthday was awesome! It looks super fun and I love all the decorations! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Belated Brookie!
    Looks like an absolutely perfect party & special day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Little late but happy b-day Brookie!!! Looks like you had an awesome party with loads of great presents! I love the miniontheme!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy 9th birthday, Brookie!! Looks like such a fun party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a super fun B DAY party Happy birthday Brookie--- I feel like I was there great pictures Julie

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy birthday, Brookie. I love your post. What a fun party you had. The day was special, just like you! I love all the decorations. Everything Minion. You can't beat that! Super cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. JULIE!!!! What an out of this world AWESOME Minion party from a real life Minion fan!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. First - Happy 9th Birthday to your lovely daughter!! and then.... WOWZERS! Now THAT is a P A R T Y !!! You ROCK Mama! SUPER theme, SUPER EVERYTHING!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)