Saturday, June 13, 2015

Finally!!! :)

Hi everyone :) 

Finally able to sit down for a moment and share photos of our FINAL remodeling we have been doing!!! :) 

As most of you know, Adam graduated last month, and since he was moving to Texas with his Dad right after (like the day after graduation!) -- we were able to start on remodeling Brookie's new room (Adam's old room) and my new craft room (Brookie's old room) when he left --- 

now hopefully I don't get any haters since I started remodeling the minute he moved out *wink* :)  --- but we have known for a few months that he was moving to Texas with his Dad for a couple of years, and since our schedules are crazy -- we have to take every spare moment we can find :) 


We had finished the new family room in early/late May --- some of you may have seen my progress on Facebook and Instagram -- and here is the FINAL results of that room :)



Oh wait -- I guess I should show you the BEFORE first :) 

This was taken right after we moved in -- my craft stuff was in the corner - over the next couple of years, we added a love seat and a TV for Brookie and Adam to play Wii and watch their TV programs -- and Brookie's toys were in this room, cause her room was too small :) 





And here it is NOW :) 

With Mr. Dandy in the shot ;)





In one corner of the room is my "office" and in the other corner is Brookie's homework desk/work area :) 








And here is Brookie's new room (Adam's old room) :)





Up on her wall is a piece of art from the amazing Mel :) 





She LOVES it :)





And now, last but not least ... my new craft/scrapbooking room!! :) 






Brookie's old room -- now my new craft room is REALLY small -- it's the smallest room in the house -- she only had 3 pieces of furniture in this room when she occupied it, and I have NINE(!!!!) ... so it was challenging to say the least to make it all fit and have room for me to move! LOL! :)





Some goodies from Yvonne :) 






My embellishment holder :)




My new paper holder from Ikea (It's actually a children's dresser ... but it works for my papers!!) 


 


I took an old dish drying tray (hmmmm ... not sure the official name of these! LOL!) and spray painted it pink .. and now it holds my white cardstock for cards, envelopes and 6x6 paper pads :)





My wall :)










My shelves behind my table :)




That Graphic 45 goodie is another beauty from Yvonne :)






That wood book is one I won made by the amazing Paige Evans :)  And the little FALL box is a gorgeous creation from Mitra :)






And the HAPPY box is another gorgeous creation from Yvonne :)







The doughnut box is some fab artwork from Jenny and Aaron :)












*phew* there you have it!!!!!!!  Hopefully we are DONE for awhile ... I am TIRED!!!! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

47 comments:

  1. Love your new scrap space! Y'all have been busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your new spaces look amazing Julie!!! I bet you love walking in and sitting down to scrap now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie you have been so busy! I just love your pink craft room and Brookie's room is adorable as can be- she looks so excited. What a change having Adam gone, I bet that has been hard to adjust to. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks fabulous!!!! I know you will enjoy your new space:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your space is AWESOME Julie!!! I am sure you have been a busy girl but wow, look at the end results?!! Brookie's room looks amazing~Fun colors and great space!!!
    Have a great evening and thanks for sharing!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks really nice. Enjoy your new spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie..this must have been lots of work!!! love Brookie's room but your room has much more cute stuff than hers' :) great to have so much love from blogger pals and so heart warming to have all the creations by them displayed in your own creative space !! big hugs !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it looks awesome! Brookie looks very happy in her new huge room! Love all the pink in your crafty room. Beautifully done guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool! Love all the little personalized pieces in your crafty room and Brookie looks super happy with her new space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a lot of work!!! Brookie must be so pleased with her new room, looks cute and perfect! The sitting area is great. And your workspace....wow! So organised, everything beautifully on display, I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was major work. Love your new creative space xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one cool space! You weren't kidding.... you HAVE been busy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it all....you've made the lounge room look sooo comfy and homely....Brooke's room is fabulous....so much better for her with more room....& your VERY OWN [albeit small!] craft room......Well, it's YOURS! What more can I say? Loved seeing the closeups......you've made it look beautiful....& just so you know, I did the same thing when my eldest boy moved out......gone.....NOT coming back. Nowhere to sleep, LOL....anyways, he got married and has a couple of kids now, so it's all good:):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you have been busy to get the rooms changed around.. I reckon Brookie will love her extra space and your craft room is fabulous, everything neat and ready to find to create with.. and love the wall canvas from your last post.. looks fabulous with your tv stand.. (I scrolled down as I nearly missed that last post!!!) YOur lounge looks so inviting and comfy too.. enjoy your new rooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie!!!!! The remodeling projects all look great. I love it all.
    Enjoy your new space

    ReplyDelete
  16. Having your own room is wonderful- even if it is small. :) Everything looks great! I love the colors of Brookie's room, too! Nice work all around- now go to your room! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOWOWOW! Your space is AMAZING!! Totally love all the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything looks great. My scrap room is the smallest room in the house, and it doubles as my office (sadly my real job is not scrapbooking) so I know what it's like to juggle. Beautiful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your paper storage. You have such a fun inspiring space now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, you guys have been working hard, but now it has all paid off with wonderful havens for you all. Super sad about Adam moving out :( I know you will post pictures when you get family time with him again. Best wishes for a happy life for him!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely! I like the color in Brookie's room!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It looks beautiful!! What a great space! I know it took a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome pics and wow, you now have your own craft room!!! It looks awesome! Love all the pink! and I adore Brookie's big smile while standing in her new room! Big thing, Adam moving out .... can't be easy, big hug for you and all the best for him!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, everything looks so great! I especially love that craft space! Everything is so organized, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your new scrapbook room!! WTG to have it all finished! I still dont have mine finished form when I started reorganizing mine 2 months ago but I haven't work on it since! Im hoping to work on in again in July!
    Love all the furniture and the way you organized your new scrapbook room! Love Brookie new scrap book room so beautiful!! Your new family room looks beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Everything is amazing!! You sure have been busy!! LOVE it all. Brookie's new room looks perfect for her! ANd I LOVE your pink craft room. The details and items you have in it our amazing. So many crafty things - I believe you made - yet it is all put together perfectly!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! What a fabulous space! Love those large scissors hanging on the wall. Where did you get those? If I had this space I'd never leave home! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wowzers!!! love all of the changes! can't wait to see them in person. and how did i not know you love pink that much??!

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW wonderful makeovers for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Finally....all the hard work has paid off!
    Oooooh...love your little piece of pink heaven! That embellishment holder is fabulous! I love that my gifts to you are on display! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yay, every room looks fabulous. I bet you all will really enjoy all those changes. And I love your craft room, so cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! You have been busy!
    Thank You for sharing your home's new look.
    I particularly enjoyed discovering your dazzling scrap' room ;)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great remodeling work! It will be so nice to have your own crafting space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. You have created some great spaces. Love all the fun inspriation in your craft room. Might need ot look at those photos to get some ideas

    ReplyDelete
  35. Omgosh, how fabulous!! LOVE your new room re-do's, Julie! That couch in the living room is sooo awesome, and what a great look with that carpet and your wall hanging! And both Brookie's and your new craft room are SO sweet! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great Photos Julie, All the best of luck to Adam. Enjoy your new space. Brookie looks happy to.

    ReplyDelete
  37. THOROUGLY enjoyed the tour!! You must be EXHAUSTED after doing all that! My craft room is even smaller than yours I think, so no room for pretties but I do my best to keep it neat & functional. I LOVE your wire dish drying thingie you sprayed pink! It all looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Loved seeing before and after photos! I especially enjoy seeing other crafters crafty spaces! Thanks for the tour!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  39. What wonderful spaces you have created Julie! The family room looks comfy and inviting - If you lived closer, I'd be over to watch a movie with you! Brookie is one LUCKY Girl!! Love the colors and decor in her room - and especially the BIG SMILE on her face! You can tell she LOVES her room! And YOUR Craft Space looks like a little piece of "Pink" Heaven!! I hope you enjoy every crafty minute you spend there - OH and last but not least - Please say HI and give Mr. Dandy a pet and a treat from me - he is an A D O R A B L E Photobomber! LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  40. WOW where do you find the time, spectacular remodel...love your new scrap room...everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  41. YAY!!!! how exciting!! LOVE seeing all your new changes going on!! your craft room is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow! Everything looks amazing, Julie! Wow! Love seeing your happy space, and can't wait to see what you cook up in there... I know it will be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow- those are some dramatic transformations! Enjoy your new scrap space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great photos - loving your scrap area!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. How fun to see into your beautiful spaces! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)