Monday, February 2, 2015

Hi! It's me Brookie!! Talking to you about "Jump Rope for Heart" :)

Hi!! It's me, Brookie Wolek!! :) 

I wanted to drop in here and let you all know that I am once again doing the "Jump Rope for Heart," for the American Heart Association through my school this year!!! :) 

I had so much fun doing it last year (did you know that P.E. is one of my favorist classes?!?!?!?) and I wanted to participate again this year!!

I am asking for donations for this cause and reaching out to Mommy's friends to help! :) 

Here is a link to my personal page where you can donate! 


Thank you in advance for helping me reach my goal!!

Love,
Brookie :)




 And P.S. ... no worries ... Mama says you will all see this photo on a page very soon!! :) 





19 comments:

  1. I hope you do really well this year, Brooke & get lots of sponsors & jump a LOT!!! Good luck from Australia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I am sure you will do awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck Brookie , keep jumping and have fun xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you a bunch of fun and luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a great cause, all my kids did that in school! Good Luck Brookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to you, Brookie! My daughter used to do this event when she was in elementary school too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! I remember doing this when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember doing Jump Rope for Heart as a kid--- I love that it's still around:) Good luck on your goal! YOU ROCK, Brookie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck, Brookie!! My kids have fun doing this event at their school!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute photo!!! What a good girl Brookie is!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)