Sunday, February 8, 2015

Create!!! -- featuring Bella Blvd. :)

Hi everyone :) 

A few weeks ago, I found this AWESOME pair of "scissors" that were a home decor item -- they are huge and made of wood :) 

Just to show you how big they are -- here is a picture of Brookie holding them in front of her -- she is currently 4 feet 7 inches tall :) 




So after I bought these "scissors"  -- I went to Jo-Ann's and picked up some big wood letters that spelled out "CREATE"  -- I used some Bella Blvd.'s "Molly" collection papers and turned the letters into this ... 








And yes, I know I left the plastic tabs on the letters ... I have them temporarily in my craft space right now ... I will be changing rooms this summer, and decided not to take the tabs off yet, until I move everything around :) 

  





And here are the letters hanging on my wall with my new-to-me scissors :) 


((Please excuse the messy paint job and that I left the plastic tabs on the letters -- Adam is moving out this summer -- so this wall/room is not getting remodeled until after he moves ... so for now -- I have patchy walls))   :) 






And thanks to everyone that has donated to Brookie's "Jump Rope for Heart" campaign :)  It is still open for this week -- if you'd like to donate -- please see this post here :) 


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)



41 comments:

  1. I love this! What a great Wall display to give you daily inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so cool! I love how you made the "create." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll say it again, you are a creative genius, Julie! These are brilliant & will look amazing on your wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SERIOUSLY!! - I am sooooooo jealous - but happy for you - what a great find and a great way to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is sooo super cute!! LOVE your fun wall decor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome... I love the decor.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous, funky, cooool idea! AND A WHOLE ROOM????? Is that what you're saying.....WTG. Sorry Adam....but Mommy needs your room, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is some big pair of scissors! WOW! What a great idea - I love what you did with them and the word Create! You are so talented, my friend! I know your room is going to look fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh, what a fun decor wall for your new craft room! Those giant scissors are just the coolest, and I love your create collage, too. Think the scissors needed something big to balance them out, and those letters are the perfect thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those scissors are crazy fun Julie! They will look fantastic on your wall with the big letters! You were busy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those scissors are fun, fun, fun. Remind me of some stuff I have from a store in New York City called Think Big. Love how this pairing turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY, Julie!!! This is gorgeous!!!!! LOVE those letters you decorated for Create!!!!! AMAZING. and those scissors are so fun too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those letter and scissors are so perfect for a craft room! The letters turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those Letters look fabulous. And the scissors look perfect above the letters..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are some huge scissors!! Love how you did up those letters! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those big letters and the oversized scissors look so neat with it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These will be perfect for your little Scrap space,great find!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your letters are so colorful and happy! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a fabulous project and so fun with the scissors. You always share such fun projects

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful project for your scraproom! Love the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous pair of scissors! They look great with your 'CREATE' letters.

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE! Those letters are so cool and the scissors area great find!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your create letters are so pretty!! Love how you decorated the letters!
    Those scissors are so cool!!
    How fun to have a pair on your wall!!
    Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This turned out so cute! Those are some big scissors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super fun! LOVE those scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aww....she's getting so big! Love that gigantic scissors :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love those fun letters and those scissors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous! Love all the happy colors! Looks like a fun place to do just such!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very very cute!!! Perfect addition to the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love seeing the treasures you find! So cool!! So you will be in Adam's room to do your crafting? Even when my kids are away at uni I could never take over their rooms because they come home for 3 month vacations and also need a space to store the bulk of their stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)