Monday, February 23, 2015

And this is what 42 looks like -- aka ... today is Brian's Birthday!!! :)

Hi all! :)

Today my amazing hubby is 42!! Happy Birthday Brian!! :)

When we met (almost 10 years ago now!!), I was in a "never marry again" stage ... nope! Not me! Been there, read the book, and wasn't going to take it off the shelf to read it again ...but he wore me down, showed me what real love meant :) 

I couldn't ask for a better husband, father, step-dad, best friend!!! 

Thank you hubby for being amazing!!!!

I love you!! :)

Happy birthday!!! :)





You know ... everyone says that Brookie is MY TWIN ... but in this pic ... can soooooooo see her being Brian's twin!! :)



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

25 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Brian! I hope you will have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he has a lovely birthday. And I'm glad he persevered!! Just look at the wonderful family and life you have together, eh??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Happy birthday to your man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that works is a powerful thing! I think you have found that dear! Awesome! Happy Birthday Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhh.....happy birthday wishes to Brian!
    love this post♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Bridan! And wow, I always thought Brookie was your twin, but she REALLY does look like him in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday (well, belated) to Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve every happiness my friend! Happy birthday to Brian!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday to you better half Julie!
    Great portrait!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gald you found happiness with brian! HB to Mr. Right :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes she does look like you and Brian!!
    Happy Birthday to Brian!!
    Glad you are blessed with a wonderful man!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your hubby!! Brookie looks like both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happpppppppy birthday to your hubs! I hope he has a great day! Celebrating and eating lots of cake! Psalm 118:24

    I didn't realize that you had two bdays so close together!


    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love-- you always make me SMILE <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that is so so sweet. Happy Birthday Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute photo! Hope your hubby had a great birthday, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Brian!!! hope he had a great bday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photo, she looks just like Daddy! Hope his Birthday was fantastic as well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're so right about how much she looks like Brian, too! What a beautiful tribute to your hubby! Happy belated birthday, Brian!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)