Monday, December 8, 2014

Tag!! You're It!! -- featuring Bo Bunny :)

Hi everyone!!! Today is my day over at the Frosted Design blog and I wanted to share my project here too!!!


Hi everyone! Julie with you here today, and it is that time of year!!! The Christmas crafts are being made, cards, gifts, sweets ... and of course to wrap them all up, you need TAGS!! 



My 8 year old daughter Brookie made some little ornaments for her friends and family for Christmas this year, and I made so tags to go along with them :) 




I used Bo Bunny's Elf Magic collection for the tags -- seriously one of my all time FAVE Christmas collections EVER!!! 

















Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)


  

26 comments:

  1. Awwww....what a LOVELY idea for her to add:) Love that little rhyme...cute as!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute cute tags!

    popping over here to see if you have word verification...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!

    P/s:Your word verification is turned on...I think it's a Blogger issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, seriously adorable, Julie! Love the papers and little holiday stickers and love your little poem. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of Brookie to make some ornaments for friends/family! LOVE these tags--- makes the gift even more special:)

    Hope she had a great first day back!!! Been praying for healing and a great day with her classmates:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love those! And the little sentiment on them as well.
    Really cute idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome tags and I love the quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute Julie! Wow, how fun to craft with Brookie!
    hope she is doing well...praying her recovery goes fast!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  10. These tags absolutely rock!!! I think it's so sweet that you took the time to design them to help her add a more personal touch to the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable tags! Love the saying! So cool to make handmade/homemade ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are positively beautiful! Love, love the papers, adorable stickers, and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute - and so many of them. You are so productive - I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a great idea - sure to be treasured in years to come. I love unwrapping the homemade ornaments each year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)