Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Joy -- featuring MME :)

Hi everyone :) 

I wanted to share an off the page project I made for the latest challenges at "City Crafter Challenge Blog" and "My Mind's Eye" --- City Crafter's challenge is to make something with a wreath and silver, and MME's challenge is to make small gifts/stocking stuffers with MME products :)

I used some wood blocks I picked up from my local scrapbook store, and I used MME's "Lost and Found Christmas" collection papers -- then I added some vintage Christmas goodies that I got in an ephemera jar from a local antique store :) 

 I am making a lot of Christmas gifts this year ... and this one I made for a dear friend :) 






Silver deer to go along with City Crafter's challenge :) 



And of course a silver belt buckle for Santa :)







Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

31 comments:

  1. They turned out truly wonderful, Julie! Just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BRILL Julie...LOOOVE every bit of them...what an absolutely stunning Christmas decoration :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a little elf in the Y? This is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute and fun set!!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie this turned out so pretty! I love your off the page projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute these are, Julie!! Such a fun gift idea. LOVE the vintage style to these and how cool it is that you added some actual vintage trinkets. I love the wreaths! Love the little hat on the bird and the cute elf sitting in the arm of the Y. Totally makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome off the page project Julie, so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They turned out so beautiful Julie! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative and pretty, Julie! I love how you created the belt/buckle combo on the "O".

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I´m speachless ;o)! I love those boxes!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS Julie!!!!! Great idea thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so creative, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and clever! I am sure your friend will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your blocks!!!! amazing holiday decor!!!! super cuteness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all so fun and such a great gift idea...I love the papers you used for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome Christmas project, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh! Your projects are lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Julie, these turned out amazing! Move the wreaths!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! This turned out sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply beautiful! Love all of these...they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loads of fab dimension on your brilliant wreath !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my ...your handmade gifts are breathtaking. These ar epecious keepsakes! And your take on our challenge is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB this week! My oh my you got talent! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)