Friday, November 7, 2014

The Gift of Giving -- featuring Bo Bunny :)

Hi everyone :) 


So excited to be a part of the Frosted Designs blog hop that is running from today until November 14th :) 

 Welcome to our "Gift of Giving" Blog Hop!



With the holiday season lurking just around the corner, we decided to give our members some ideas for fabulous handmade items that can be gifted this year!  Our Design Team has been working really hard so sit back and enjoy the show as you "hop" along with us!

I made ornaments for some friends and family :) 

I used Bo Bunny's "Elf Magic" collection on my ornaments :) 

I started with these paper mache shapes that I got at Michael's a couple of years ago .... as you can see, I had previously tried to paint them yellow ... and that didn't work out! LOL!!! :)  




So I repainted them red and used Bo Bunny's Elf Magic papers/stickers and embellishments on to each ornament :) 

And here they are ---

















As you hop along, you will notice each Design Team member has a "secret" word on their blog that makes a quote.  Be sure to write it down and email Brandimatos@gmail.com with your completed quote!  After you've completed the hop, come back to the Frosted Designs Blog  and leave a comment letting us know.  One winner will be randomly selected from the comments to win a $20.00 Gift Certificate to the Frosted Designs Store!!!!
 



We also have some other fabulous prizes up for grabs! 
Creative Embellishments is offering up a $20.00 Gift Certificate to their AMAZING online store full of chipboard, stamps, flair, and more!!!!  
 



Regina from The Cutting Cafe has generously offered winner's choice for THREE SETS of their choosing to her online store FULL of digi stamps and cut files for EVERY occasion (no, seriously... EVERY occasion!!)!!!!!
 
 


So what are you waiting for?!?  Let's get hopping!!! 
Here is the line-up in case you get lost along the way:
 














You have until midnight on November 14th to "hop" along with us!  As you hop, be sure to write down the "secret" word from each member's blog.  Once you've completed the hop, you'll have a completed quote!  Email that to brandimatos@gmail.com for your chance to win one of the fabulous prizes listed above!!!!
 
MY SECRET WORD IS ------------
 
MORE
 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

56 comments:

  1. oh my gosh your ornaments are sooo dang cute!!! LOVE em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute. That' s real art.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you can imagine, I love this one. Only 47 more days!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the dressed up ornaments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, how adorable, Julie! Such a fun idea and such SWEET little friends you found to decorate these! Absolutely love how you personalized each one. Seriously great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I have so many ideas for different ornaments that I would like to try this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are too cute Julie! Great makeover from the yellow LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are darling~nice save from the yellow color :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So darn cute Julie- fabulous save from the yellow. I love a red ornament because red is my color. These will be great gifts sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, how adorable! I love their cute happy faces and love what you've done :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my goodness!!! What a transformation. These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ornaments are so cute!!! They are going to just love them

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and so adorable!!
    Your friends and family will love them!! I love working with paper mache too! I hope to use some of mine in Nov or Dec.too!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    I have a giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Christmas ornaments! They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such darling gift tags/ornaments!! Love those elves!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Julie these are so sweet. What a great idea to add DP to the base. Great ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute ornaments! I love the dimension. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGOSH these ornaments are so CUTE and personalized! Very creative!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my what a transformation! Super adorable little works of art! Love, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh Julie, I love love your ornaments! They turned out so CA-Ute! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are the cutest ornaments and what a wonderful idea!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow Julie, these have got to be my fave makeover of yours, soooo adorable and will be so treasured by the recipients, really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so creative, Julie! These really put me into the holiday spirit! Thanks for sharing them with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love ornaments on your blog now I have keep hopping so I can see MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, Julie, these ornaments are just darling!!! Love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love these ornaments to cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such beautiful and fab ornaments Julie. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the personalization on these. Cute ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are such beautiful ornaments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. awesome change up. you had to feel good about the direction these took.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my, these are adorable!!!!!!! Love the colors, the embellies! ... love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awwwww....these are adorable! I wonder if there's an ornament with my name on it....*I've been soooooo good Santa!* lol

    ReplyDelete
  33. ABsolutely adorable! Love the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fantastic No doubt each recipient will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Okay… I seriously think these are the cutest ornaments EVER!!! They are absolutely adorable!!! Love everything about them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are soooo freaking cute!! I need this paper andddd more time to make some to pass out!!! I just love these! Let me keep hoping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are adorable!! LOVE those little elves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your decorations are fabulous..
    Hopping along..
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great ornaments! I am sure they will be cherished for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such a fun idea. This is a great project to do with my kids. They love to paint and glue things :) Thanks for some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is just too stinkin cute!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love love love!! These are the cutest things!! You are a creative genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Those are wonderful Christmas decorations, so neat! great idea and project!

    ReplyDelete
  44. WOW!!!!!So bautiful work!!!They are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. So, SO cute! Girl, I don't know where you find the time! You inspire me so!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)