Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bedtime Story -- featuring Graphic 45 :)

Hi everyone :) 

A friend of mine asked me to make a keepsake for her Sister -- using all the info from the Sister's baby shower :) 

I used Graphic 45's "Mother Goose" collection :)  


((( I blocked out their address for obvious reasons -- *wink* )))





How AWESOME is this poem her Sister included on their baby shower invites?!?!?  As soon as I read it -- I just HAD to use the "Mother Goose" collection :) 




And while I had this collection out -- I made a card for a friend that just had a baby boy :) 



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

23 comments:

  1. so lovely:) Little Boy Blue is one of the kids' faves...Lucas used to recite it to my mom on the phone all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable as can be, love the vintage feel and fun pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh Julie, this is so sweet! She is gonna love it! Have a great evening and Happy Halloween:) Hope Brookie has fun!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh that is totally sweet and adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for a baby-shower, I love the details.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely indeed, Julie!! I wonder if this would help with my insomnia? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big "AWWWWWW" on both projects! So heartfelt, so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute! I bet her sister loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and so adorable!!
    Perfect paper to use!
    I'm sure she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable - love this line - I have it too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, how precious! Well done! Such an awesome keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, Julie! That is absolutely GORGEOUS! Hope you are well! I have been a little MIA in the bloggy world. Catching up on what I missed. Going to check out your other recent projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww..... darling work! Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So CUTE and I LOVE the boy card, too! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This just grabs my heart! Fabulous Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)