Sunday, December 8, 2013

Getting goodies ready for our Christmas table :)

Hi everyone!! :) 


I have been a busy girl this past week making stuff for our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day meals :)  Not the food portion... lol ... but the crafty side of our meals :) 

Brian's family is Polish and we have a lot of Polish foods on Christmas Eve and we have friends and family over for dinner :) 

Meri gave me this large roll of Vintage Christmas paper and I cut out each image and used them for place setting cards for our table :) 




And here is what I made with the Vintage paper roll :) 



















And I have been PINNING like CRAZY lately and have been inspired to make some goodies with what I have pinned!!!!! :) 


I pinned THIS from Mary Ann and was inspired to make these cuties for our Christmas Eve table -- each person that will be here for dinner will have one of these at their place setting  :)

These are battery powered tea lights that I turned into snowmen :)  I found the tea lights at Target :)






And here they are all lit up :) 




I also pinned THIS and was inspired to make this :) 

I am entering this into Frosted Designs latest challenge which is to use Silver AND Gold on your project :) 

 Ok ... I am trying to make this a long story short :)  

If you remember the lampshade I turned into a centerpiece from this POST HERE ... I had found some Fall leaves on "fake" branches at Target ... and I used the leaves on my lampshade centerpiece and some of the 'fake' branches also on that project :)  .... well ... I had some of the 'fake' branches left over from that project and cut them into sized pieces for this project .....

I stacked them and glued them along the way :) 





It was getting a little top heavy .... so took half a toilet paper roll and covered it in 7gypsies "Santa's Journey" paper and created my "Tree Trunk" .... then I placed the stacked branches in the "trunk" for better balance .....

I then took a chipboard circle and again took 7gypsies "Santa's Journey" paper and covered the chipboard circle to create a "tree skirt"  ..... 

I then had these little presents from the Dollar Store and placed them under my "tree"  ... and there is my Silver and Gold for this challenge :) 

I then took more 7gypsies "Santa's Journey" papers and created paper chains to go on my tree :) 

This will be going on our Christmas Eve dinner table :) 










And the last thing I wanted to share is the napkin rings I made for Christmas :) 

I used scraps of Christmas papers and some wood chippies that my dear friend Jeanet sent me :) 















Almost ready now for our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day meals :) 



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

44 comments:

  1. Gee whizz, you sure have been busy...I haven't even got the Chrissy decs up yet...but SHHHHHH!!! Don't tell anyone:):) love your tree-chain centre piece...brill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those napkin rings! I love everything here - Christmas joy all around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your table settings and I am sure your guest will too. I can just imagine all the polish foods that will be eaten. Lots of Polish people here in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness you busy, amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH EM GEE!!!!!! (feeble attempt at being hip...sorry) I am blown away here. I LOVEEEEE everything but those snowmen....SUPERFREAKINCUTE!!!! I wish I lived near you, Id love to visit your house for the holidays....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes you are ready~ love the twig tree so much ~ need a small bird nest on the top:):) amazing creativity Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Girl!!!! You have been busy. Love all of these. The snowmen lights are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Sooooooooooooo festive!!!!!!! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, this is too fun! And I love that you are all gear up for Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' all of these Christmas ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Love these Christmas decos!!!! You nailed them.... brilliant idea Julie I heart them all!.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What awesome Christmas decorations Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are soooo talented! Bravo! All of these decorations are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been one busy gal. Love seeing what you create my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow I don't know how you do it!!! WAY TO GO GREAT PROJECTS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome projects Julie!! You have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Julie I would love to come to your house for Christmas just too see all the goodies you created!! They are all just way too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a festive table YOU will be having! LOVE the place cards with the names and the napkin rings are so FAB, too! GORGEOUS creations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow girl, you have been SO busy!!!! Adorable projects, all. Love those place cards. And...i am Polish too! Love Polish food.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My oh my, but you've been crafty. I especially love those old fashioned prints on the place cards. Great projects all around.

    ReplyDelete
  21. everything looks so festive! I love all your creativity - good luck on the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You've been busy cranking out some wonderful projects! So fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMgoodness, you are amazing! Your holiday table is going to be the most beautiful table ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! What a fantastic bunch of craft projects! I love the place cards you made from the vintage wrapping paper and the snowmen tea lights are such a cute idea! Dinner at your house will be extra special! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such festive table decor! I LOVE the tea lights. Can't wait to see pictures of the table dressed and ready.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my goodness, Julie, those are all so amazing.
    You are so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow Julie I love everything you made to decorate your Christmas table! The nostalgic prints on the cards are adorable and I LOOOVE the snowman candles. I will definately lift these :) Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. you my dear, are the queen of creativity! Seriously, you have such fun ideas, I love coming here to see what you've created :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have been BUSY!!! Everything turned out so cute, how adorable are those little snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, you are FULL of inspiration! Your Christmas decorations are amazing! I just love the fun place mats, gorgeous napkin rings and pretty centerpiece! Totally rocked these projects!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Total cuteness! Love that you added bells to the napkin holders!

    ReplyDelete
  32. you have been one super busy girl :)
    love the tea light snowmen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW Julie!!! Your table for Christmas is where I want to be! LOVE each and every fun project you have created here. You are so inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am speachless Julie.... What a fantastic collections of artistic Christmas paper craft, so many different designs and I just love them all :). Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  35. fabulous projects! You are so creative Julie!
    The tea lights turned into snowmen take the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY COW, Julie! You really amaze me! You must be Wonder Woman! You've gotta be! How do you do it all?!?!?!

    I absolutely love that Christmas tree you made! TOOOOOO clever! LOVE LOVE LOVE! And that vintage wrapping paper into name plates-- AMMMMMMMAZING! Jaw down on the floor-- this post was filled with TONS of crafty goodness:)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow!!!! You have been doing some crafting!!! I love all your cute projects, but of course I love the snowman tea light the best ;) I love that you were inspired by the ones I made...so very cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Julie, you are so amazing with your creating, so many amazing and wonderful details for your Christmas celebrations and lots of silver and gold here!! So glad you are such a wonderful supporter of Frosted Designs!! So glad you joined us for the silver and gold challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG Christmas dinner at your hous eis going to be really festive! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  40. SO many wonderful decorations, Julie! I am totally loving those tea light snowmen... bet your guests will too!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Julie, you have been busy - and sooo creative! I love those snowman tealights! Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs this week

    ReplyDelete
  42. You are so creative lady love it all so looks so cozy,so pretty done all

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)