Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Coffee Talk! :) -- December Guest Designer for Frosted Designs!!! :)

Hi everyone!

I want to thank everyone for the Birthday wishes yesterday :) 

 I am so honored to be Guest Designing for Frosted Designs this month -- and I wanted to share the post I am sharing on their blog today!!  :)


I absolutely LOVE the December kit Frosted Designs has put together! Over the next two days, I will be sharing what I made with this kit! And you are not gonna believe what I made -- FOUR layouts, ONE altered project, FOUR pillow boxes and EIGHTEEN gift tags for Christmas, and I STILL have enough paper left over to make some cards!!!! :)  Amazing, right????? Seriously this kit is AWESOME!!! :)

Today I am going to share the four layouts I made with the December kit!! :)



























This kit is JUST AMAZING!!! If you aren't a subscriber yet, I totally suggest you become one!!! Frosted Design kits are just WOW!!! 

Tomorrow I will be back to share the rest of the projects I made!! 

Thanks again to Frosted Designs for having me as their Guest Designer this month!!! 



Here is what their AMAZING December kit has in it ---



Season of Stars Scrapbooking Kit

This Kit Contains: 

1 BoBunny Silver & Gold Double-Sided Paper- Ornaments

1 BoBunny Silver & Gold Double- Sided Paper- The List

1 Carta Bella So This is Christmas Double-Sided Paper - Christmas Dots

1 Carta Bella So This is Christmas Double-Sided Paper - Christmas Stripe

1 Teresa Collins Santa's List Double-Sided Paper - Red Flakes

1 Teresa Collins Santa's List Double-Sided Paper - Chevron

1 Teresa Collins Santa's List Double-Sided Paper - Music

1 My Mind's Eye Vintage Christmas Double-Sided Paper - Joy

1 Studio Calico Merriment Gold Star Cardstock

1 Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go Kraft Cardstock

1 American Crafts Crimson Cardstock

1 American Crafts Thickers - Wisecrack Gold

1 pkg. Little Yellow Bicycle Wood Shapes Flags

1 pkg. BoBunny Silver & Gold Jewels

1 Love My Tapes Gold Metallic Candy Stripe Washi Tape

3 Webster's Pages Star Paper Clips

3 Studio Calico Magical Kraft Tags (Sizes & Styles will vary)

2 Studio Calico Magical Plastic Journal Cards (Sizes & Styles will vary)

10 Studio Calico Magical Wood Veneer Starburst (Various sizes)

1 yard Red & White Ribbon

1/2 yard Gold & White Mesh Ribbon

Studio Calico Die-Cut Star Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

35 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! these are amazing!!! Specially love the top one - those glitter alphas are totally yummy!!! Gorgeous work,Julie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. left you some love over at Frosted Designs! Love these projects! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! These are incredible!
    Thank you for being so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and inspiring, Julie! Congrats on the guest spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! You are on fire girl! These layouts are fantastic! I love how you have used this kit. I have never heard of Frosted Designs before, but I am heading over to look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ermergersh!! These are seriously awesome! What gorgeous layouts, Julie! You have really done a fabulous job with that beautiful kit. I love your designs and all those fun holiday photos. Those gold letters just absolutely pop, and I love how you used the wood stars and the tags, too. Love it all! Congrats, my friend. Looking forward to the rest of your guest projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layouts! I love the kraft tags. I can't wait to have an elf next year with my son. My daughter is 10 and over it :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun layouts...congrats on the gig! What a great kit!

    I know that you know which is my fav:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one busy gal! Fabulous pages! Love the coffee talk one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow- what an awesome kit! Beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie you amaze me! I love your projects and can't wait to see what else you created!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow girl you ROCKED the kit!!!! LOVE how you added the gold alphas and embellies through the pages!!! wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being GD!!! I LOVE Frosted Designs ~ they're one of our sponsors for the Sketches4All Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your LOs and congrats on the GD spot! You always have thee best embellies to highlight all your gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw your layouts at FD! They are awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many beautiful layouts again, coffee talk en Timothy are my fave's!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. EEEK! Love these...especially that coffee one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these layouts !!!! Congrats Julie on your GDT stint!... You rock the kit flawlessly!!! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow. These are fabulous!
    Congrats on being guest designer...you've certainly rocked the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Julie!! Your layouts are amazing!!! I love the way you used the different patterned papers together! And you rocked the embellishments!! Thank you for joining our team this month at Frosted Designs!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful pages Julie. I love the pops of gold...such a fabulous trend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Holy smokes, girl! These are fantastic! I don't know where you find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great lay-outs! Loving the sparkle letters! Timothy sure is a cutie! Hope he causes lots of fun and surprises for Brookie! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  24. You rocked this Kit, Julie!! Awesome work on all of your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These pages are all fantastic!! I can see you totally dominated this kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! These are wonderful Christmas lo's. They really put a smile on my face! Yeah to the Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. these are great julie~so festive looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You sure did make a lot with one kit! Love that 'Star of Wonder' layout soooo much. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really beautiful projects! I love that you are getting so much out of a kit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)