Monday, September 23, 2013

Begging for votes!!!!!! :)

Hi all!! :) 

To see my regularly scheduled post ... go here :) 


But I had to come in here today to BEG for your VOTE!!!!!!!

 




 Wellllllllllll it's LIVE on Graphic 45's Facebook page and it's READY for your VOTE!!!!!!


All you have to do is go "LIKE" my project!! That's it!! :)

Pretty PLEASE!?!?!?!?!! :) 



Here is what Graphic 45 says on their post :)

VOTE by clicking LIKE on our beautiful entries for our September Challenge: Autumn Upcycling! The G45er with the most liked project will win a $75 prize package. Deadline to vote: Wednesday, October 2, 11:59 PM PST.


EEEEEKKKKKKKKK! :)

 
 
Thanks my friends!!!!! :)

 

 Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)



 


37 comments:

  1. You've got my vote. Love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All voted sweet lady, best of luck though I am sure you won't need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool beans! I knew it would be! Going over now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I would vote for you all day long but I don't do Facebook! I am so sorry! This creation is just so FABULOUS! Good Luck! Maybe i can get my dh to like you???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet to do that ...thanks sue!! :)

      Delete
  5. I love this amazing project you created!! I voted!!
    Keeping my fingers cross that you win!!! I will be looking for your name at BB in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well I liked it on facebook but I do LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this project and off to vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very pretty Julie! I posted for it with Susy's facebook account.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This project is seriously too cool!!! :) And btw, saw your comment on Deana's blog, CK is only ceasing the bi-monthly publication, they will be printing 12 issues of special issues every year, so not shutting down completely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your halloween project is beautiful Julie! I'm on way to vote for you now... Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will do. So sorry to hear that you are stepping down from the Scrap Africa DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. done & will share it asking peeps to Like as well. can't hurt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so clever : )
    Have liked for you.
    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Done! I love this project using wooden blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I went I liked but I really love this project! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have my vote! Awesome layouts Julie! Wow, you even have a layout of our visit...and done so quick-not a surprise tho the way you crank out these fabulous layouts! Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  17. He heee! Liked from FB a few days ago. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)