Friday, July 26, 2013

More CHA photos!!!!! :)

Hi everyone!!! :)

I am still in Las Vegas at CHA ... but I couldn't wait to share some photos with you!!! All the collections are AMAZING!!!!! I bet I drove LeeAnne NUTS cause I kept oooohhhh-ing and ahhhhhhh-ing over EVERY Christmas Collection out there!! LOL!!

Yesterday I shared some photos and today I am sharing the rest!!! :)

LeeAnne and I noticed that trending this year is chalkboard papers, sequins and clear goodies are back!!! :)

Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!


First up ... My Mind's Eye!!!! :)












Next up ... Cosmo Cricket!!! :)











Next up Basic Grey!!! :)

 















Next up ... Pink Paislee!!!! :) 










Next up ... Echo Park/Carta Bella!!!! :)






















Echo Park collaborated with Jenni Bowlin to make this collection! :) 





Next up ... Simple Stories!!! :) 


















While at the Simple Stories booth ... I got to meet Shannon Fralish and Ryann Salamon of Fresh Squeezed Stamps!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these girls!!!!!!! :) 




Next up ... Bella Blvd!!!!!! :) 










Ohhhhhh and this IS the collection I am going to use for my December Daily this year :) 











Next up Chic Tags!!!!! :)













If you would like copies of any of these ... please email me at bmwgirl@cox.net and I will be happy to share them with you :)  Long story short ... I have a creepy man from Japan that likes to take my photos without permission for his blog ... so I have had to disable copying of my photos on here ... but if you would like any of these to share on your blog ... please email me and I will send you a copy (welllllllllll as long as I know you and you're my friend! LOL!!!)   :)


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

38 comments:

  1. I kinda of zone out on looking at the new stuff~I find something I like in all of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thank You so much Julie!
    YOu're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOhhhh Thanks for sharing girl!! The collections are so wonderful can't wait to buy some... Have fun over there
    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh drool drool drool!!!! sooo much yummy stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been doing really good this year with using what I have vs buying, but between today and yesterdays photos I see many new things I "need".

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh and drool looks like you are having a ball x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eewwwwww! Creepy indeedy....thanks so much for sharing these....I guess it would be a bit OTT if I wrote down my faves & sorted which ones I'd like to buy in the future...but that's what I feel like doing...fab photos):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    So much eye candy!
    I want it ALL!!!
    thanks for sharing with those of us who can't be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! It confirms it for me - I'm all about SImple Stories this year. LOVE what they put out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally jaw dropping for me and I have to admit I am green with envy..you must be having such a blast Julie!!!! I soooooooo want to be there with you..., I have missed you terribly but I have managed to sneak back in my craft room this week..Big Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing all these awesome photos, Julie! LOVE to see them. Almost as good as being there. So sorry to hear about creepy dude, though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't take it!!! It's all so gorgeous! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic photos Julie and I am green with envy! I hope you are having loads of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. THX for the pics, Julie! Just like being there except MY feet don't hurt! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YES! I did make it all the way to bottom... lol! AWESOME photos thanx for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing photos from CHA. I really enjoyed looking at them and can't wait to show them to Susy. Thanks for taking the time to share them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing all of the goodies coming our way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh Julie you are killing me! I need so many of these new collections. My husband is not going to be thrilled with me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing pictures Julie!!
    Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the pictures...fun to see them! LOVE the pic of you, Shannon and Ryann!!!! How fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Julie! I so envy you!!!!!! You are in a scrapbookers' candy-land!!!! thank you so much for sharing all of these amazing photos with us! (I love Cosmo Cricket!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing all of your CHA pictures and adventures! One day I will make it to a CHA convention. I am so happy you could spend it with Leeanne :)

    Safe travels home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing all these pics! I think the Bella Blvd are my favs but I love it all! I wish I could spend my entire salary on scrappy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg, how fun! I am lovin' all this:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow looks like you had a LOT of fun with your camera! Thanks so much for keeping us all in the loop!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMGosh. Total eye candy. And I was getting ready to say I'm on a mission to get that Paper & Glue line as well as all things Simple Stories & Bella Blvd... and than I saw what you said about creepy Japanese guy! So not cool. And scary. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  27. love all the new goodies!!! need to get busy using up some of my "old" stuff to make room for some new stuff :)

    lol creepy man from Japan!! ok i know it is not funny that it is happening, but it sounded funny when i said it out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW, I want this and I want that!!!!!
    Was fun meeting you and your gang too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for sharing all of your pictures! There's so much on my must have list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun trip! I bet you returned home SO inspired.

    Have a wonderfully lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for sharing. I bet you had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just when I thought I didn't need anything!! Thanks so much for going to the trouble to load all these. You're a sweetie !

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wowee!! What alot of amazing stuff! What caught my eye the most was the cute clouds, raindrops and rainbows... so lovely!! :D TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sigh. So much to love, Julie! Thank you for sharing your adventures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love living CHA vicariously through you. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fabulously done. And ew to creepy Japanese guy!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow what wonderful lines! I want some of all of it! lol!!! TFS all these pics Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)