Thursday, July 25, 2013

CHA photos!!!!!! :)

Hi everyone!!!

I am still in Las Vegas at CHA ... but I couldn't wait to share some photos with you!!! All the collections are AMAZING!!!!! I bet I drove LeeAnne NUTS cause I kept oooohhhh-ing and ahhhhhhh-ing over EVERY Christmas Collection out there!! LOL!!

So over the next two days -- I will be sharing photos from CHA with you!!! 

LeeAnne and I noticed that trending this year is chalkboard papers, sequins and clear goodies are back!!! :)

Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!


First up ... Elle's Studio!!!!! :)













Next up ..... BO BUNNY!!!!!! :) 
 

















Next up .... Graphic 45!!!!!! :)

 







Next up Aunthentique!!!!! :)

 








Next up .... Lawn Fawn!!! :)








Next up ... Studio Calico!!! :)

 













Next up ... Dear Lizzy!!!! :)

 




Next up ... Amy Tan!!!! :)

 






Me and Amy!!!! :) I love this girl!!!! :)

 


Next up .... Crate Paper!!!! :)

 










Next up .... Farmhouse!!!! :)

 

















If you would like copies of any of these ... please email me at bmwgirl@cox.net and I will be happy to share them with you :)  Long story short ... I have a creepy man from Japan that likes to take my photos without permission for his blog ... so I have had to disable copying of my photos on here ... but if you would like any of these to share on your blog ... please email me and I will send you a copy (welllllllllll as long as I know you and you're my friend! LOL!!!)   :)


Come back tomorrow as I will be sharing ....

MME
Cosmo Cricket
Basic Grey
Pink Paislee
Echo Park/Carta Bella
Simple Stories
Bella Blvd. 
and 
Chic Tags 
:)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

33 comments:

  1. Oh how much fun this must be to attend. So much lovely and inspiration covered in new paper lines, thickers, and sequins. I love how someone like me, can always count on you to take fabulous photos to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! There are some papers...I really want!!!!:):)
    Lucky you, for being there!!!
    Maybe I need to go there one day..Andrea said yes when I asked her:):)
    Have fun sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...I need to avoid my LSS...

    Thanks for sharing! Hope you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as well you started posting!!!! I'm in looooove with authentique & SC & of course, I simply have no choice but to like Dear LIZZY do I???!!!!! Glad you're enjoying:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the previews. I think I am in overload this week with all the photos. My favorite collection, the one I can't wait to see in person is the October Afternoon Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you soooo much for sharing all these!!!! I wish I was there to meet up with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing all of this goodness, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great goodies! I can't wait to get them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much to love here, Julie! Thanks for indulging us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! This is the closest I am going to get to the real thing. Thank you for sharing Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your CHA experience! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! It looks like so many great things are coming out! Love seeing all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW! Fabulous! Thanks for sharing all these wonderful photos! Maybe one day I'll be able to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pictures - thanks! It's fun to be able to see stuff even if I can't be there.

    How did you find out about Mr. Creepy Japan? That's so annoying and frustrating, not to mention as you said, creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some serious eye candy! Fun, fun, fun! Love the photo of you and Amy Tan. You matched!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, fantastic stuff! Make me wanto to go to CHA and make traditional scrapbooking again, LOL!!

    Love these

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL to the creepy Japanese guy!! Gosh these CHA images are making me giddy!!! Hope you are having a ball!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing!! So fun to see the photos from CHA. And glad you are having a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, Julie, sooooo much to look at!!! I love it. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour...thanks for sharing. I want it all. How can you resist?
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are awesome!! Yay! I'm excited to see the next set of pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome pictures Julie!
    Glad your having a blast!!
    TFS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you are having a wonderful time! I'll take one of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  23. fun fun stuff!!! you just saw it all, love all the goodies, wish I could be there

    ReplyDelete
  24. so many papers!!! Loving the collections and thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome tour! LOVE all the photos! That one of you and Amy is sooo darn cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome Julie!! You're the best!! Thinking of us here at home :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. Total awesomeness. And Vegas is the perfect place for you to attend CHA! How fun! Well minus stalking creepy dude.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Julie you are the perfect journalist! awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really think I should just send people looking for products pix to your blog. You've documented the show superbly Julie. So many wonderful photos. I had to laugh, b/c it's so evident how different our styles are. I only stopped a 3 of the manus you have blogged here, lol. Great stuff, just not my style, and I just simply ran out of time to see it all. I can not even imagine a bigger show than this. So great meeting you there tough. A definite highlight for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)