Saturday, June 8, 2013

In a Prescott mood :)

Hi everyone! :) 

I had some time today to create some layouts for some challenges :)

On Memorial Day weekend, the family and I headed to Prescott, Arizona for the day for an art show they have there every year :)  And of course, I took a million photos :)  And today I scrapped some of them :)

The first one I am sharing is for Bo Bunny's latest sketch challenge :)  I used the Ambrosia collection and a stamp from their Hello Sunshine collection :)





I added a rub on and some stickers to the photo :)

 




I used some 3D foam dots to have my flowers stand out :)

 


And here is Bo Bunny's sketch :)



And the next layout I wanted to share is for the latest Lily Bee challenge - which was to create a page for Summertime :) 

Since I live in Arizona, it is summer here about 9 months out of the year :)  But since we were in Prescott Memorial Day weekend and they had a snow cone vendor -- I decided to use a photo of the family sharing a snow cone -- since snow cones and ice cream mean Summer to a lot of peeps :)



Pie charts are HOT right now ... and the other day I thought, I wonder if I could make some using Lily Bee's flag banner stickers :)  So I played around and did it :)

I started with a 2 inch circle and then placed the flag banner stickers strategically within the circle ....



Then I flipped the circle over, trimmed off the excess stickers to form a circle again ... then took my Sharpie marker to create borders :)

 
 





Who remembers the large die cuts Lily Bee came out with a few years ago?? I had ONE left (under my photo) ... and I saved the sheet that they came on and used the circle shaped one as a mask ... and made the 2 larger reddish circles on here :)

 




The next page I have to share isn't for a challenge ... but Bella Blvd. sent out a 'project sheet' the other day ... and I used the layout as a "sketch" for my layout :)










Here is the 'project sheet' layout Bella Blvd. sent out in their newsletter :)




And the last layout I made today was for the latest Chic Tags challenge :)

Their challenge was to be inspired by this poster/ad :)




And here is my layout :)








So proud of myself!! :)  I used a ton of stash today on my layouts :) 


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

52 comments:

  1. Oh wow all these are just Gorgeous,I love all the bright colors and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Julie!! Really love those fun pie charts on your second page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One is just more stunning then the next! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages! My favorite is the snow cone one... or maybe that last one. They're all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH!!!! Where so you get all the time to do this? These are AMAZING Julie! You did such a fabulous job on choosing just the right paper, adding just the right embellishments and it all is so beautifully done! So very talented! Love!
    Hope your having a fantastic wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh you have been busy!!! Im in awe....these are all AWESOME!!!! My fave is the one with the pie charts....pinned it so be looking for a scrapjack of it soon!!! lol, I have the Bella sheet shaved too...I love your take!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these pages! Your feathers are awesome! Very inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!! you are totally on a roll!!! great job!! LOVE LOVE the pie chart on the lily bee page!! wonderful details on each layout

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE them all! They are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layouts. So colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You must have really started to notice a decrease in your stash by now???? At least, after all these got scrapped! LOVE those flowers in the top one & the pie charts are a GREAT idea!!! Loving the hessian strip on the last one, too....brill work, simply brill:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally fun and funky layouts!!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your layouts!! I love the pie charts too, they haven't made their way onto any of my layouts yet...I need to find a way :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so loving the rub on butterfly in the top layout. The fun pie circles you created are also fun. Great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all so pretty! I love the pp pie chart design details. So great. The first LO with all the layering is gorgeous. You got a lot done!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julie!! Ohhh, love all your pages specially the zig-zag stitching and the feathers are so chic!!! Lovely photos it looks you had a great family time! You've worked a lot and all your work are so beautiful!! Take care sweetie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great layouts! Love them all! I really like the vibrant colors in that first one! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovin all the fun fabulous layouts and cards! Loooove the pie charts and all the colours of the first one! They're all so fun! Way to use up your stash too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your layouts are so colourful, thats great! :)
    Inga

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have been busy!! Love your layouts so bright and colorful. Love yout flagbannerpiecircles!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW this are all fantastic!! Love the pie charts you made. Way to be creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, my gracious, Julie, the inspiration just goes on and on! So much to love, but I'm swooning especially over all that stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Julie, you are always so productive! Four fantastic layouts and gorgeous photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. HOLY MOLY-- this post is loaded! LOVE all of your pages-- fun designs and details! I LOVE the pie charts page!! SOOOOOOOOO TRENDY!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Julie wonderful pages! What do you use to photograph them? Your pictures of the pages are great!

    ReplyDelete
  26. My you have been busy! Love all of the layouts! Love seeing all of the stitching on your layouts. I really like the layout with the feathers. I will admit they intimidate me, but seeing them on your layout made me feel better about them. Thinking I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Holy cow! How do you get so much done? I'm on cute layout overload. Totally awesome projects Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMGosh.... all so cute & colorful! And I'm loving the pie charts! Still need to try that for a page myself!

    ReplyDelete
  29. ALL Fabulous! LOVE how you add so much detail to your LOs plus all of your journaling is so special! What great memories, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just fabulous, love all the happy colors you used :):)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ooooh...these are sooooo pretty Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow you did a wonderful job sooooo stunning design and so colorful the first one love it my friend '

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my goodness.. So many fabulous pages. Your work rocks my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love all of these awesome pages, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous pages Julie. Love that pie chart too.

    ReplyDelete
  36. WOW!! love coming here and seeing lots of layouts that you've made, the first one, the colors are amazing! just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. These area all great ~did the Bella newsletter(april)go out?
    I love that you get so much done:):)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love these! Especially the "moments in time" one :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW!!! Just when I think your layouts can't get any better, they sure do! Everyone of these are amazing! Love every bit!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow Julie.....awesome layouts, great colors and great stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  41. So many GORGEOUS colors in your layouts Julie and LOVE LOVE LOVE your pie chart circles!! I just did a layout a few weeks ago for a DT with handmade pie chart circles - so fun! Thanks for all your FABULOUS inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love all the bright colors, and especially love your last layout ~ there's just something about it :))

    ReplyDelete
  43. super LOVE your layouts and the pictures are all AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. So much goodness going on in this post! I love those circles you made out of the triangles!! Rocked all of the layouts, Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such wonderful, cool, pretty pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. You know how much I adore your layouts!!! THese are beautiful Julie...You never failed to amaze me ... my dearest friend... your dedication is amazing! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  47. OMG all your layouts are so darn beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Julie you amaze me! Fantastic creations and beautiful photos of them too - you re one efficient woman!! Those pie-charts are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wowzers! LOVE all of these! So pretty, such great little details, and I love the pie circles!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh, Julie! Wish I could see these in person. The tapes as frames = brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)