Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Let's Get Trendy THREE!!!!! Wooooo hooooooo!! :)

Hi everyone!! :)

So EXCITED!!! Today starts our sign ups for Let's Get Trendy 3!!!! Yvonne, Amy and I started this fun FREE workshop in 2011 and this is our THIRD time offering fun trends and challenges!! 






And this time...GUESS WHAT??!?!?!?!?! We have added some AMAZING Guest Designers to JOIN US!!! :) 



Alice Wertz, Angi Barrs, Ashley Horton, Chantal Vandenberg, Erum Tasneem, Helen Tilbury, Jinny Newlin, Keren Tamir, Kirsty Vittetoe, Lauren Bergold, Laurie LaRivere , Miae Rowe, Michelle Hernandez, Shahrul Niza, Ujjwal Gupta and Virginia Lu


Could that Guest List BE any MORE AMAZING!!?!?!?!? :) 




 Would you like some fabulous ideas for working with some of the hottest trends in crafting today? Why not come join us for a fun online workshop?



We will be showing 5 trends – neon, sequins, handmade embellishments, stitching and textured layers. Not only will you be inspired by 32 never-been-seen projects, you will also get a chance to win some prizes if you play along with our challenges.




Just add your name to the linky tool on the Let's Get Trendy Now! 3 blog and join us from June 3rd through June 7th at Let’s Get Trendy Now!3 site.






Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

33 comments:

  1. 3 cool chicks with friends... how fun and interesting this is!!... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering you were going to do this again. But I hate I can't make the dates :( Going to the beach that week. I hope to be able to check it out after we get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking sooo forward to it:):):) Well done chickadees, especially with that awesome line up of guests!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds fantastic, you girliea are amazing making all this possible for the rest of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing guest list!! Sounds like this will be a lot of fun , things has slowed down a little and although I am not completely sure I am committing..I don't want to miss this!!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun! Going to check it out...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo! Just signed up. Can't wait to see what you all bring to the trendy table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just signed up..yay for Trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks INCREDIBLE...going to sign up now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo Hoo! Can't wait to see what you ladies have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for this workshop! I'm sooo happy to be joining you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let's Get Trendy sounds like an awesome workshop! I hope everything goes really well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks awesome.... what a line-up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting!! Looks like a lot of fun!!
    The link part did not work for me so I will try again tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm looking forward to it! Wow, look at all the sign ups! You go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to all of you ~ it looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woooooooohoooooooo! So excited!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope I remember to stop by for this workshop-- sounds AMAZING!! Sad I've never seen it before!! <3 Can't wait;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It sounds so fun! I'm bummed that I'll be traveling and won't be getting crafty for the next few weeks. I'm sure there will be lots of amazing project :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The workshop looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Óoooh la la those sneaks look gorgeous!! Ooops I didn't post that image....sorry boss....forgot about that one ;/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)