Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back from CHA -- part one :)

Hi everyone :)

Back safe and sound from CHA!! Had a blast with Krista ... she is always an awesome travel buddy and amazing friend :) 

Wanted to share some pics from CHA -- now... as I was editing them... *ahem* -- ended up with ALMOST 200 photos .... WOW!!!! And that was only being there a day and a half!! YIKES!!! :) 

Soooooo rather than my friends wanting to kill me for sharing that MANY photos in one post *wink* -- I will be sharing them in 2 posts -- today and tomorrow :) 

So here we go :)



I got to meet Lisa from the UK and Sharmaine from Australia!!  EEEEKKKKKK!!! :)




And Miss OLW and December Daily herself - Miss Ali Edwards!!!!! :)


Now for some products!!!

CRATE!!! :)








Krista and Crate girl (sorry -- she wasn't wearing a name badge ... so I don't know her name... lol!) -- holding Crate's new WASHI PAPER!!!!! WOW!!! :)



American Crafts -- Dear Lizzy!! :)






BO BUNNY!!!!! :)







I am MOST excited about this release from Bo Bunny ... Mama-razzi 2!!!!!!!! Mama-Razzi was my all time FAVE Bo Bunny release EVER -- so happy they are bringing it back with new designs and colors!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!! :)













Also WAY excited about this Bo Bunny release ... the Misc. Me collection!! LOVE IT!!! :)



 



I got to meet Frank Garcia from Prima!!! LOVE HIM!!!!!!! :)

 

And this is a funny story!!!! Pamela in this picture was working on ordering Prima with Frank, when he asked her to take our picture -- well, she looks at my name badge and says, "I know you!!" -- come to find out -- she runs the Facebook page for Brass Armadillo -- the antique store the family and I LOVE to go to -- and she has a vintage scrapbook shop INSIDE the Brass Armadillo that I ALWAYS buy something from her when I go there!!! Small WORLD!!!!!! :)




I got to see Jessica again from The Greeting Farm!! LOVE this girl!!! :)




Jenni Bowlin goodies!!!! :)










Pink Paislee goodies!!!!! :) Loving their new collections!! :)






Love love love the new Bella Blvd. collections!!!! :)





Loveeeeeee the feathers!! :)





I found out that I won these Crochet Hearts from their SNEAK PEEK week on their blog!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! :)





This was a wedding dress they had in front of their booth that one of their local DT members made using all Bella Blvd. papers!! GORGEOUS!! :)



They were also doing a make-n-take at their booth that day with their "Engaged at Last" collection  -- I decided to join in the fun and made one for Brookie! :)



Lily Bee goodies!!!! Love them! :)











Ruby-Rock-It!!! Loving their new goodies!!!! :)












The colors in this Ruby-Rock-It collection is GORGEOUS!! :)





I was SUPER HAPPY to see Elle's Studio in the new exhibitor booth area!!!! Her new stuff is AMAZING!!! :)











How AWESOME is that chalkboard paper!?!?!?!?! I must HAVE IT!! :)






Also WAY EXCITED to see Chic Tags in the New Exhibitor area too!!! LOVE their goodies!!! :)









And to round off today --- a little Graphic 45!!!! :)










Make sure to stop in tomorrow for CHA part two -- I will be sharing Tim Holtz, GCD Studios, Simple Stories, SRM stickers, Cosmo Cricket, Fancy Pants and Basic Grey!!!!



Now I am off to catch up with all of you!!!! :)



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

62 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

wow love looking at all the new stuff!!! can't wait to get my hands on some of the JBS!!!! Thanks Julie!!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

OMG so much good stuff! I would have been so overwhelmed!
BTW - I'd like one of each please! LOL!

Laurie LaRiviere said...

omg...so much to look at! must have been so overwhelming to see so much new and gorgeous product, thanks for sharing it on here for all to see :)

Katie said...

I see some goodies that need to make their way to my house! Thanks for sharing your faves!!

Lynette said...

I made a pledge...I am not allowed to buy. I first have to reduce my stash. Looks wonderful and tempting though.

Diane said...

Fun to see new products! Thanks for sharing!

Cathy said...

so many pretty colors....

TesaB said...

WOW!!! So much fun, so much gorgeousness! Thanks for sharing!

Mel said...

Thoroughly enjoyed every last picture! THANK YOU so much for sharing them:)

Linda Beeson said...

Julie! This is the best little view I have seen of new CHA goodness! I didn't drive down but I would have if I had realized you were going to be there, just to meet you!!!

Julie said...

Wow! Thanks great photos! Can't wait to get some of these!

Cheryl said...

My head is spinning just from seeing all of these photos!! I can't imagine what YOUR is doing from BEING there!!!

You know what caught my eye? The wired feathers!!!

jacque4u2c said...

So exciting to see all this!

Izzy Anderson said...

Wow, look at all that stuff. How amazing to see it all in person. I'm totally jealous!! Great pics. Thanks for posting them. I love looking at it all and dreaming, lol.

Michele said...

Ohh what a fabulous presentation of everything that I WANT!! :) Looking forward to post # 2! Glad you had fun! I love your hair btw. I noticed a new photo of you a the top of your blog. Very cute! Frames your face beautifully! My friend Sonja was down at CHA again this year too. But like you, she was a busy busy person taking it all in.

Sharla said...

Oooh, there are so many "must haves"!! Thanks for the peek! CHA is totally fun, I went about 6 years ago and had a blast! Love your new profile pic! :)

Lynn Le5 said...

Wowzers!! Thanks so much for sharing! I love seeing all the photos. I want one of everything!! lol Can't wait for part two!!
xo

~jan said...

Looks like you had a whole lotta fun, Julie! Thanks for sharing! :)

Keren Tamir said...

It looks like it was amazing. Who needs to go when u post everything here lol. Just kidding meeeeeee!! I

Jolanda Goes said...

Oh wow Julie, thanks for sharing all these gorgeous new releases. I'll know what to save up for once this reaches Holland :):):)

wendipooh13 said...

oh wow you just saw it all!!!! looks like you had fun!!!!!

dstandard said...

WOW WOW WOW thanks for all the fabulous pictures - looks like so much fun!

Tammy said...

Oh my...looks like a lot of great products. Glad you had a great time. Smiles...Tammy

Dawn LL said...

I am so excited to see allllll the pictures. I was so bummed I couldn't go. So glad you took lots of picts, thanks for sharing

Diana Waite said...

looks like a FUN time--to bad we missed you!!

Heather Landry said...

Oh man, I'm pretty sure that I need one of EVERYTHING!!! Looking forward to the rest of the photos tomorrow!

alexandra s.m. said...

Welcome back home dear Julie!!

Thank you for this wonderful post!
It feels like we were there with you ;-)
and also thank you for much for your kind comment today, i want you to know i really really appreciate you taking the time to stop at Penny Black and think of me ;-)

Hugs~

Sherry Eckblad said...

Lucky you getting to meet so many amazing people. I would of loved to have met Ali Edwards. I have followed her for what seems like forever and she is one amazing lady.

L.B. said...

such great great stuff...so jealous but thankful you got great pics and can live it through your experience.

Ashley Horton said...

You got some awesome pics Julie and looks like you had a lot of fun!! :)

Linda said...

Welcome home!
Wow it must have taken forever to do this post. LOL Thanks for sharing all the fun.

Mitra Pratt said...

oh goodness Julie. You are such a lucky duck! I had several moments ok nine or ten as I was scrolling through your photos! How much stuff did you come home with or do you have to wait?

Patricia Roebuck said...

Thanks for posting all of these!!! Makes me feel like I was there. Awesome!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, i would imagine a place like that would feel a bit overwhelming! I think I would want it all:) lol!
Thanks for sharing-I am sure you had a blast! Love the pics!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I'm so envious of you having the opportunity to attend!! Lots of great photos! :)

Juliana said...

Thanks Julie! You helped me feel like I was there! TFS your photos!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Holy Mackerel! Thanks for sharing all those pics. Can't wait to hear about your experiences.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Drool!!! Looks like amazing stuff!! Thanks for sharing such great pics! Carri~Abusybee

FitterTwit said...

O-M-G!!!! All of it is out of this world! But the Graphic 45 French Country..... MUST HAVE!!!

Frank Garcia said...

It was great to have met you! You are truly a sweetheart! <3

Rose said...

looks like you had a fantastic time :)

michelle hodges said...

WOW!! You took some amazing pictures!!
Sounds like you had an amazing time!! WTG!!!
What are your favorites?? Do have a few?? I'm sure it hard to pick!
Sorry I have been MIA I haven't blogged much this week.
Thanks for your sweet words on my blog!!

piradee talvanna said...

thanks for sharing this and can't wait for some of the amazing products to arrive at the store here!

mandysea said...

Oooh awesome awesome awesome Julie!
Totally LOVED your post!!! And thanks so much for editing and posting HEAPS of pics! You lucky lucky girl being there!!!!

Way enjoyment!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Thanks for all of the awesome pics! Looks like you had a great time. :)

Sheila said...

Jealous!!! But, thanks to all of your pictures, I got a good luck at all the stuff I MUST buy!

Jackie said...

Oh WOW some really YUMMY stuff! Wish I could have gone. So glad you shared your photos with us all. :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Looks like you had a great time! Thanks for all the pictures! It has been a couple of years since I have been able to go to CHA and I definitely miss it!

Jeanet said...

Looks like you had a marvelous time Julie, with your friend!!
I'd better start saving money ;)
Loving all those new goodies!
Especially that Elle's Studio looks awesome!!Want it all!!!

Debbie P said...

Wow, that's some awesome eye candy! You dog, meeting Ali! How exciting! Great photos! Now I can't wait! That wedding dress made from paper was so cool! tfs!

Sherri said...

Julie, my dear you truly are a gift to the bloggy world you know that? These photos are so fabulous. The care and time you put into documenting all of this for all of us, girlies you've never met, and likely never will for the most part is so, so very much appreciated. Loved seeing the Chic Tags stuff, wish I could have been there with you. Oh, and not sure if I already told you this or not, but you look fabulous with bangs girl. Way younger :D

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun, fun and more fun!

Tracey Sabella said...

How amazing to meet up with scrappers from all over the country/world. I hope to get to CHA some day! Thanks for sharing all the goodies in your fab photos!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Thank you soooo much for posting all these pictures! That is so sweet of you to share them. :)

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

and I LOVED meeting you!!!

Deana said...

SO many fun photos & fun collections! Wish I could've been there!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Thanks for the wrap-up! I loved seeing your pictures and hearing about your trip. Looking forward to part 2!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome photos, Julie! TFS!

Valerie said...

I am just catching up on all the CHA pics, fantastic!! Bella Blvd and Simple Stories were a few of my faves, looks like y'all had a great time:)

Helen Tilbury said...

Great to see Julie - thank you! Makes life so much easier than popping on to dozens of blogs!! Glad to see Graphic 45 becoming more mainstream and less dark!

Staci said...

I really like Ali. I've taken a few classes with her as the instructor and she's so real!!! I love your choice of the Bo'Bunny line!

MARILYN said...

OMG!!! I Loooove the paper wedding dress!!! It looks like you had a wonderful time at CHA! TFS!!!! hugs!