Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ingredients to make a Perfect Brookie

Hi everyone - 

 On Monday, our latest challenge went live over at LESSology  And this time we are making something with Photo Blocks.

I decided to take a different approach to our "photo blocks" challenge. I had bought a plastic photo cube from the Target dollar spot awhile ago and decided to alter it for this challenge!

Here is the photo cube I started with -



I took the two pieces from the cube and made it into a little shadowbox. And here is what I made -

I added a little Bo Bunny recipe card to the back... and under ingredients I wrote: Adorable smile, perfect pose and Tilt of the head. And under instructions I wrote: Cuddle & Mix in Kisses and you will have a Perfect Brookie!


I used the Bo Bunny Sweet Tooth collection from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com 

And PS....her teeth are blue in the photo from an Icee she was drinking! lol!!!!


And here is our sponsor information for our latest challenge!!

 Scrappin' Sports & More



website - http://scrappinsports.com/
blog - http://scrappinsportsandmore.blogspot.com/

The concept of Scrappin' Sports & More was truly a vision from God in the spring of 2001. It all began when Lois Benham, the owner, went to CHA looking for sports-related product to fill a need in her recently opened scrapbook store. Disappointed that very little product relating to sports was available, her discouragement soon turned to excitement when she realized she could create & manufacture the scrapbooking products she wanted, and sell them to other scrapbook stores as well.

Within 3 months, Scrappin' Sports & More set up as a vendor at their first trade show with 20 different papers, order forms, brochures, etc. The success has grown since then. They have a website, online store, and a blog with a very talented design team.

Prize - A Scrappin' Sports and more Prize Pack



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

53 comments:

  1. I love the recipe cube box such a creative idea, so cute with the recipe card.
    You always have such wonderful ideas.
    Hugs sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever use of that photo cube! Sweet recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Adorable recipe!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh what a fabbie photo box project!!! Love how you used the cube and Brookie is too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute!! and brooke's blue teeth go great with that paper! lol what on earth was she eating ??? ;)


    fyi i remember when photo cubes first came out yeeeeeeears ago LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, it is so fun and beautiful made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute project Julie!! Oh Brookie is such a doll!!! Can't wait to meet her. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely incredible project, Julie!!!!! I love your creativity! the title is PERFECT! And I love that photo of Brookie with her blue teeth! She just always makes me smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous idea. So cute and fun, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you got my attention with that title~very clever and super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie! You always leave me so much love!! You know I admire you for doing so many things!!! You are a hero! Thank you for making my day and for being such an inspiration to so many people!!! Love your work!
    Hugssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would never have thought of doing what you did! I love the photo of brookie in the forefront, it creates such a fabulous feeling of depth!! gorgeous work Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet! Brookie IS so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is just so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your recipe...but your daughter is already the perfect little poser for her mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super fun project, Julie! Really love your transformation of that photo cube. The papers and colors are so bright and happy. Love the recipe and love the silhouette photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow!! that looks fabulous!! good for you..you are using your creative talents!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This look great. Love your you altered the block. So cool. Of course Brookie is to cute..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an awesome way to use the photo cube, Julie!! This turned out so, so cute...and I love that Brookie's teeth are blue! They match the colors in your paper!! HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a sweet project, Julie, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an adorable project! Brookie is such a cutie!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Way too cute! You'd never know that started as a photo cube! And love the blue lips! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very clever way to use the photo cube. I bet your daughter loves it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a great project Julie! LOVE those blue teeth :))

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is the absolute cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cute idea and I just love your 'recipe'!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your shadow box Julie. x

    ReplyDelete
  28. this is SO cute Julie--GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You always come up with the cutest things!!! Adorable and sweet and gotta love those blue teeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. pretty easy to make Brookie perfect-oh yeah, I mean a perfect Brookie! And tell her that I really think her eyes are so beautiful and unique. Sorry you didn't make the DT this year but really your projects are fantastic. Each one just blew me away. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is SOOOOOO great! I LOVE it!!!! P.S. Love the new blog design too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a clever way to alter the cube!!
    Very pretty and so fun!
    You rocked that cube!!
    Love the picture of Brookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is FANTASTIC Julie!! Just Love the Colors!! Totally Love it... Have a WONDERFUL Weekend... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ahhh...now I have the recipe for the perfect Brookie! ;)
    Such a fabulous project Julie! Love how you interpreted the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh, so clever and oh yes oh so adorable Brookie! This is just too cute Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very clever and crafty Julie. I love how you made your photo block. And that Bo Bunny paper is so perfect for this project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your shadow box is very cool! I love the recipe theme!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I scrapped a very cute photo block years ago but it was just the photo block, I love what you've been inspired to do with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This turned out so cute. It looks like she has blue lipstick on at first in the pic. She's so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. This turned out so super cute!!! Awesome picture too-very creative! Love this!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. OH my goodness that is so cute. A shadow box. What a great idea! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What an adorable little creation, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Julie, How Super Creative are YOU!!! I still don't know how you did it, but I love it:) Gotta love those blue teeth too:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  44. WOOOOOW! I love the blue teeth! LOL! I wish I was a kid again:) Great little shadow box! FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)