Thursday, December 1, 2011

Her V-Reader and a Christmas wall hanging :):):):)

Hi everyone :):):):)

I wanted to share my layout for the latest Sketchy Thursdays sketch :):):)



Brookie got money for her Birthday...and we took her Toys 'R' Us and we assumed that she would go to the "Pink" aisle (AKA the Barbie aisle! LOL!) :):):) and instead she chose a V-Reader (it's like a "Nook" for kids) and some V-Reader 'books' :):):):):):):):):) We were so proud of her :):):):)


Everything on here is from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com :):):):):)



Here is our sketch this week :):):):):)


I also wanted to share my project I made for our latest challenge at Scrapbooker's Anonymous!! This time it's Tags and Glitter!!! (make a holiday themed creation with at least one tag and some glitter)
 Here is my project :):):):):):)
I used some old chipboard snowflakes that I covered with Stickles :):):) And I also used some Cosmo Cricket, Nikki Sivils, Echo Park and I'm not sure who makes the Merry Christmas tag I used :):):):):):):):)




And it's OFFICIALLY DECEMBER 1st!!! YAY!!! That means I get to start my December Daily today!! Can't wait! :):):):):):):):)




Also...thank you all that left me BEAUTIFUL comments about my "You Are Beautiful" layout I posted yesterday... I really appreciate it :):):):):):):):)



And in case you missed my hanging mobile I made for LESSology when I posted it on here... today I am sharing it on Nikki Sivils's blog :):):):):):):)




Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):)

31 comments:

  1. More beautiful pages Julie, happy reading Brookie! Beautiful Christmas tag love your sparkly snowflakes and layout, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Julie. Love the one of Brooke reading :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page~don't you love a great sketch:)!!!sent Brookie a little gift be looking for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely page about Brookie... kids will surprise you that's for sure! That tag is fabulous! I look forward to seeing your December daily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yahoooo for your 'lil reader:) That's awesome!!! Your wall hanging is sooo pretty...love the canvas piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girls loved the v reader too! I am so proud of Brookie for choosing this gift and of her mama for creating a lovely LO about her smart choice.

    Cute tag too. Happy December! Enjoy playing in your daily :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this V-Reader looks like something cool, look at the focused look she has :) :)
    Love both the page and the wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I guess choosing a V-Reader instead of a Barbie is making a statement... LOL
    I love youf lo, and the sketch is great.
    I also love the tag!
    Waiting to see your December Daily...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome LO. I love that she chose the v-reader over Barbie... great taste, that one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. way to go Brookie! GREAT layout and fun creation, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Brookie is some kid! I love that you made a page about that and what a great page it was! Your tag is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab LO, I love to see children enjoying reading. Gorgeous, sparkly tag.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I continue to be in awe of your brilliant creations, sweetie. Amazing gal you are.

    Have a lovely weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute layout and fun sketch!!! (= Adorable little tag too!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are right! It is December Daily time, yay! I love your work and I am looking forward to seeing your album come together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great take on the sketch - lovely layout! And that chunky tag is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great layout Julie. I love that Brookie picked the reader... such a good girl!! Shows how fast they grow up!!!

    Beautiful tag as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab layout Julie, and those are such cute photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Miss Julie!!! lovely layout and your SA project is really wonderful. so creative with the tag and your stash.. lol.. I'm doing a DD album too.. although this year I'm a tad behind with the base pages. i plan on taking a half day tomorrow and coming home to play with my scrappy supplies.. Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!!!! Cheers to December!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. It makes me smile to see a child her age enjoying reading so much! Good for her!! Love your page and tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a great sketch and I love love love your layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome work and both challenges look fun, I hope I can find time this week to enter them... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so fast, and everything you make is just beautiful, love your hanger to!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your layout is fabulous! Awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another great page.. And your tag is gorgeous. Give your little one a hug for me!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty LO!!
    Love your altered projects so fun and creative!!
    Love her gift!!
    Dd had the Vtech one she loves it too!
    The technology we have today for the many awesome & amazing learning toys are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Woohoo for Brookie!!!That's awesome!!! Beautiful layout!!! and your wall hanging is beautiful too ...Awesome... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love that she loves to read!! Sounds like my kind of kid!!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just loved this story the first time I read it, and now that you've put it on a page, it puts a smile on my face even more :). And I saw your mobile! Woohoo! Still think it's just too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful and love the little lightbulp. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)