Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Paper doll party gift bags! :):):):)

Hi everyone! :)


Thanks for all the birthday wishes for Brookie! She loved having me read your comments to her :):):):):):):)

Today I wanted to share my take on the latest LESSology challenge! :):):):) This time Yvonne and Angi challenged us to upcycle a paper bag! :):):):):)





For our paper bag challenge, I decided to use some of my older My Mind's Eye papers and my Cricut and make party favor gift bags for the kids that came to Brookie's birthday party! :):):)





 In hopes that the kids liked their paper dolls (which they did! YAY!), I didn't want to adhere the dolls to the bags. So instead, I used mini clips to attach them to the top of the bags, so the kids could take them off easily! :):)



And here is Brookie with the gift bags at her Birthday party! :):):):)

And check out our sponsor for this challenge! :):):):):):):)

  Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator - Jackie Bowman

Jackie Bowman's Stampin Up! Store -
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

For Stampin Up! inspiration visit her blog at -
http://www.kreatewithme2.com/


In celebration of both of our U.S. & International players - Jackie is offering 2 prizes for the challenge.

Prize #1 is a Stampin Up! Gift Bag of Products for a International Challenge Winner.



Prize #2 is a $20 Stampin Up! Gift Certificate for a U.S. Challenge Winner.




And I wanted to share an AWESOME deal that I saw on my friend Krista's blog yesterday for my AZ friends :):):):):):):):)


Get 50% off the AZ State Fair when you buy your tickets online and support Arizona Roller Derby at the same time!!! Just enter "azderby11" at check out.  This deal is available thru Oct 13. If you're buying tickets after the 13th, you won't get the half off but you will still be helping out AZ Roller Derby! :):):)



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):)


41 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Love that they are clip-ons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....love all those bags...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Duper cute gift bags... I love them stinkin cute!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these! Such a great idea for the birthday party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    These are fantastic, what a great idea!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, what a cool idea for party packs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! And so smart to attach them with clothespins so the kids can play with them in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so CUTE!! I absolutely adore those tiny clothespins :) (Five IS the best year ever!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are very cute, and sorry a little bit late...but I hope Brookie had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Julie these bags are too cute!!!! love them

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok, Super Mom!! you're starting to make the rest of us to look bad!! adorable bags. i'm sure the kiddos loved them. and THANK you for the shout out supporting and spreading the word about our fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  12. how cute! these are super adorable, Julie :) :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I had guessed that those adorable princess bags were your project when I saw the sneak peek.....and look how right I was! These are SO fabulous, Julie! I love the whole idea of these. Love the personalization and love that you clipped them on so the kiddos can take them off and play. SO brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just soooooooooooooooo cute! LOVE them! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on Brookie!!!
    Happy birthday beautiful girl!

    The party bags you've created are really amazing, julie!! You put so much love in to everything you create.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are adorable~you should win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soooo CUTE! Wow! A gift bag couldn't be more adorable!!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are awesome! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such cute paper people! Would have NO IDEA what to put on a bag - am going to have to think really hard on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is super adorable, are they only for cute people 'cos I want one too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are soooo cute. What a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those bags were so adorable. Brookie is lucky to have such a clever mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness are you ambitious! These are wonderful. I love making those fun little dolls but I know how much time it can take. So much fun. I love the names too. Great gift bags!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute bags!!!! Glad Brookie had a great birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. awwwww...these are so adorable Julie!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG!! Love these!!
    Very pretty and so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. your paper bags are adorable! i bet the kids loved them! happy birthday brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  28. sooooooooo gorgeous Julie .... so much fun and playfulness !!!! I love that site .. I'm definitely gonna have a play with a paper bag ... fun fun fun !! hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  29. O wow, Julie... These are soooo cute! I love them. And it's a little late (was on holiday to Egypt) but Happy Birthday Brookie!!!!! A Libra, just like me, Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your paper bags are soo cute and the pink princess looks so much like Brookie!! Happy belated birthday to Brookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your little doggy bags are the cutest..
    So creative my friend..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  32. soooo stinkin' cute... I love them!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm sooo behind this week with visiting my fave blogs. Love this project Julie. It's so clever and crafty. I love paper dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Too Stinkin' cute!!! and thanks for the 411 on the Fair tickets!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awesome!!!! Great idea and fab design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)