Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hi! It's me Brookie!! Guess what? Today I am FIVE YEARS OLD! :)

Hi!! It's me Brookie! And TODAY I am FIVE YEARS OLD!! I am so excited! I have WAITED FOREVER to be FIVE! I hear it's like the BEST year ever ever ever! :)



And believe it or not...Mama says this was ME when I was born! No WAY! I was that small once?? I think Mama's crazy! :)


I wanted to share some photos from my Birthday party that I had on Saturday at Chuck E. Cheese! :) I had so much fun there, and my Abum, Mommy and Daddy all helped to get me tickets to get more prizes! It was so fun! :)
 

Before we went to my party, Mommy had me go outside and make a bunch of photos! You know Mama ALWAYS has the camera ready, right? :)
 



Here I am blowing out my candles! I so loved my CAKE! It was so PRETTY! :) I wish you all could have been there, cause it was YUMMY too! :)


Here we are coming to Chuck E. Cheese and my AWESOME PRINCESS cake! I loved it! There was even GLITTER on the top of my cake! So pretty! :)


And here is me and my two girlfriends that came to my party! I love them! They are the bestest! :)

And here are some more photos of me and my friends hanging out! :)


And now, I need your guys help! Mama says you are all really smart, so here is my question! Mama says that these glasses that me and her are wearing, are from when she was a kid! Ok, so I got these glasses as a prize from the Chuck E. Cheese store, BRAND NEW mind you, so how can they be from her when she was a kid? She has me so confused! :)



And here is me and my family! I love them! :)

And I got some REALLY COOL presents! This one is from my Nana Sue and Papa Mike! I love it! I can't wait to do this one with Mama! :)


And here is me with the rest of my presents! Wanna come over and play? I got some AWESOME stuff! :)

It really was the BESTEST party ever! Thanks to everyone that came! I wish you all could have been there! :)


And my friend Audrey got me a Toys R Us gift certificate at my party and I got Birthday money from 3 of my great Aunts, so guess what I am doing after my Birthday dinner tonight?!?!?! That's right! I am gonna get my shop on at Toys R Us! :) I can't wait! Thanks Audrey, Aunt Mary, Aunt Suzy and Aunt Cookie! :)


And yesterday was my Nana Sue's Birthday! So we had lunch together and the people at the restaurant brought us YUMMY ice cream and sang Happy Birthday to us! It was AWESOME! :)


Ok! Bye! Love, Brookie! :)

51 comments:

  1. Happiest of birthdays to you Brookie!!! I hope you have the best year yet!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brookie!!!! I wish you a wonderful day filled with love! And what a super fun birthday party you had yesterday! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Brookie!!! It looks like you had a great party already!!! Great job on the photos Mom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brookie! Happy 5th Birthday, you're right it is the best year EVER!! I really like the skirt you wore to your party. Glad to hear you had a fabulous day! Can't wait to see your scrapbook pages! Have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brookie so glad you enjoyed your Birthday!!
    You look so beautiful!!
    Love all the pictures and sorry I don't remember the glasses!!
    They look really fun & cool though!
    Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome birthday celebration you had Brookie...glad all the family members are there with you. I am sure you bring so much joy to your mom, dad and the rest. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Brookie it looks like you had a fantastic party! Love the glasses and that scrapbook kit! Your outfit is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday Brookie! she's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Brookie. Glad your party was so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, cutie pie girl! Glad it was a good time! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAppy Birthday Brookie...congrats on reaching the big 5!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brookie!!!!
    And please, thank your mommie for making all these pictures. Loved to see them!! And I LOVE your pink party-outfit!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Brookie, you look gorgeous! Love your outfit! Looks like you had an awesome birthday party! Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happie birthday Brookie!! Look like you had a great party! A congrats on nana too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy happy birthday brookie...looks like you had such a fabulous time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday : )
    Have a fun day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday! Love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy birthday Brookie!!! Looks like you had a fabulous party :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Brookie! (Great pics!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday Brookie!!! You know I thought of you this weekend because it was MY birthday and I know yours is only 2 days later. And so while I unpacked my presents I thought: Brookie's birthday is in 2 days! Yes, seriously, I did! It looks like you had a lot of fun and are spoiled rotten.. haaahaaa... enjoy all the presents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday Brookie!!! have the best day ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh she is so precious!!! Congrats to her and I wish her the best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lots of FABULOUS Birthday pictures!!! Happy 5th Birthday Brookie!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday, dear Brookie!
    You're such an adorable kid, so charming and beautiful!
    I wish you that the Good Fairy will touch you with here magic stick, and all your dreams will come true!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well It does look like you had the best birthday ever.. Happy Birthday!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  26. whohoooo, happy happy happy happy birthday to you, Brookie! I can't believe you're 5 already, time's really flying!

    I'm glad you enjoyed your b-day party and WOW, check out all those gifts! I wish I could have an ice cream like that right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday PRINCESS Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday, Brookie!!! It looks like you had the BEST birthday party ever!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  29. happy birthday cutie patootie!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aaaah Brookie what an awesome post! You are a natural blogger like your mum!! So glad you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy birthday, Brookie! Looks like a very fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Happy Birthday to the big girl!!!!!! I hope you have a special day today Miss Brookie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey Girlfriend,

    I did stop by earlier, but had to go run an errand and didn't get to comment. What an awesome group of photos of a most amazing young lady! Five years old, OMGosh, where's the makeup, where's the flashy clothing and high heels? My oldest, Caitlin, woke up one morning when she was at the most sophisticated age of 3, and whined and complained (from bed) that she didn't have a thing to wear for preschool that day!

    Kids, can't live without em' and that's it basically.

    Big Hugs,
    Meri

    P.S. I won't be able to send out BrookieWolek's package until next week if that's okay. Funds are a little tight right now. I've already got the gift, just need to ship!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Birhtday Brookie!!! Hope you day is filled with fun!!! Thanks for sharing all of your pictures from your party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy Birthday Brookie!!! It looks like you had a great party already!!! Lovely photos ... and MAMA you look so sweet eh... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy 5th Birthday Miss Brookie!!! It looks like an amazing party, especially that glittery cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy Birthday Brookie!
    May all your dreams come true ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  38. sounds like you had an awesome time!! can't wait to see what you make with your scrappy supplies. and i can't wait to hear about your new v reader!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Woohoo! Happy birthday Brookie! Enjoy your year of being 5! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Happy Birthday Brookie...I can see you had a wonderful day. I love your cake and I love your lovely skirt that you are wearing. May you have a wonderfully blessed year.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such a happy day!! Happy, happy birthday to sweet Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  42. How can she be 5 already? OMG!! Looks like a blast and she's so darn cute!!! Happy Birthday, Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Sorry I am behind on my blogs. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Yeah Brookie!!!! You look fab girl... just fab for five!!!! love the photos... and that scrapbook kit... hmmmmm I think you might have to get started on scrapping all these wonderful birthday memories!!! So happy you had a wonderful day!!! Blessings blessings blessings are wished for you!!! Happy Birthday!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  45. Happy Birthday Brookie. Sorry I'm soooo late. I had tech issues. It's been a rough couple of weeks. :( Hugs to ya girl. Love those glasses that you are wearing. Hope you had a funtastic day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Happy, happy birthday, Brookie! You are one cute 5-year old! Looks like you had a fun party! And you & your mom were rockin those fun yellow glasses, too!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Happy Birthday Brookie!!! And I'm DEFINATELY coming over to play with your b-day goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)