Monday, October 10, 2011

First Class :):):)

Hi everyone :):):)


I wanted to share a layout I made using the October kit from Artful Delight! I seriously can not say enough GOOD things about the kits Leeanne puts together....she ROCKS it! :):):):)

Me and my Adam :):):)




And I was tagged by Kirsty! :):):):):)
 And with this tag, I am to name 10 things about me :)

1) I was in retail management for 8 years, and even though the pay is crap, the hours are long... some days I still miss the retail world :)
2) My OLW this year was Faith.. still holding onto that one and still having Faith :):):)
3) I can not wait to go meet Kirsty when I go to Las Vegas for my birthday in December! :)
4) I loveeeeeee making altered items, HOWEVER, I am running out of room for everything I am making! LOL!! Might have to do some giveaways soon... :)
5) I have determined that I will have to live to be 410 years old to ever scrap all the photos I have taken and the ones my parents gave me! LOL! Either that, or stop taking new ones! LOL! Yeah, like that is going to happen! :)
6) My shoe size bothers me! SIZE 10! I truly don't like having big feet! :)
7) I would LOVE to have fake nails all the time, but with all the typing I do, and all the altered projects I make... not thinking it's a good idea... all that money spent to have the nails ruined by some mists and paint! LOL! :)
8) We drove to 3 Michaels yesterday to get me more Beacon's Zip Dry! Yes! I am that crazy! I love that glue and NEED to have it on hand ALL the TIME! :)
9) I have amazing friends. That is all... amazing friends :):):)
10) I never took a day of Gym (P.E.) in school! Because of the tumor in my wrist, I couldn't risk having my tumor hit in any of the sports they do... so I have a permanent excuse from that class :):):)


And speaking of Kirsty... she sent Brookie a birthday card! Thanks Kirsty! She loved it! :):):):):):):) *and you can tell by this pic, that Brookie just woke up! lol! I am surprised she didn't tell me to do her hair before I took the photo! lol!*


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):)




30 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page of you and Adam. Love that key & flower. Have a happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Julie! Love that photo of you and Adam! All those flowers are just stunning. And how fun to read all those little bits about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those beautiful flowers and that cute, scalloped frame around your photo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flowers AND reading about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation. Luv the flowers too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic layout!! That picture is amazing!!!! I also can't believe that Breaking Dawn is so close!! It feel like y'all have been waiting for-ever!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a SWEEEEEEET layout!! The key and scallops are PERFECT!! Loved learnind a bit about you. The 410 years gives me anxiety. I guess I have never sat down to figure the MATH in all of the scrapping that I would like to do. Hmmmmm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL layout and photo!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO and loved the get-to-know-you stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page, Julie!!! And so much fun learning even more about you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should join Shimelles blog hop~you have your 10 things all listed:):) Link is on my blog~

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful page dear!!!

    xx carla

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the flowers on the layout and the way you used them. She is just adorable with that birthday card even if she did just wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss the retail world sometimes too. I managed pet stores for a very long time. I loved/hated it. Mostly loved. If I could do it still with out having to work every weekend always I would.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie Sista.. I really heart your photo with Adam... so precious and priceless...!!! Beautiful layout too!!!... cute pic of Brookie darling!!!... Always fun to read about you!!.... big hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that classy layout - such a beautiful photo too! Also loved reading about you! Size 10!! I'm a size 7 & I thought that was big! But TBH I never look at people's feet anyway - nobody notices & big feet mean more stability!! I have false nails all the time & my nail lady goes crazy with me when I've been misting etc! But I have to say they are pretty hardy!! Sadly my own nails are just really weak so I really have to have falsies as mine are a mess...

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow Julie that LO is an artful delight in itself.... stunning !!!!
    how wonderful to read about you ...if you want fake nails have GEL I have been having them done for years and they are fine ... every 3 weeks I have them retouched ... wonderful !!! you would love them !!!go on I DARE YA !!!!!! LOL !!
    THANKS FOR SHARING X

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely page of you and Adam and cute girl too..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful lo! Such a sweet pic! Yes! I saw that you got tagged too! Love everything you wrote! I'm not certain that anyone really cares for their feet! I don't like mine either. Love the card the Kirsty sent to Brookie...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh...such a sweet page! I love that photo of you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great page.. Such a sweet photo. And it was a lot of fun reading more about you!!!

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww.... so sweet, this post just makes me happy, not only because your lovely layout with Adam, so sweet, and also love seeing Brookie's big smile, even she just woke up, and most of all, I am so waiting for December too! See you soon my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous layout! What a great picture! Love hearing the 10 things about you and woo hoo to Vegas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that LO and always learning more about you! I'm surprised she let you take that photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! I really love this lo! there's something magical about this photo and your desidn is just perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love all the fussy cutting in your layout...and I love to learn more about you. My DH was in retail for 21 years...and neither of us miss those awful hours.

    ReplyDelete
  27. gorgeous page:) Loved reading about you...I wish I could have gotten out of PE...ugh, hated that class...I wash always the last to be picked for teams {cue the violins}...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love how you cut out the flowers from that paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)