Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just stuff ... and I have been SOUP spotted!!! :):):):)

Hi everyone :):):)


I am excited to share my altered trinket box that I made for the latest challenge over at LESSology! :):):):)

I started off with a lunch box from Chick-Fil-A ... *yum*! :):):)



I used the September kit from Artful Delight :):):) *love this kit* :):):)
I added paper to the top and the sides and then on the sides, I used a stamp pad to give the  cardstock a unique design :)

To cover up the seams of the box, I added the twine that comes with the September kit :) And the top I added a few embellies! :)

I am going to use this box for the little things that I want to save for future scrap pages, (ticket stubs from movies, shows that we go to, postcards, trinkets) things that I ALWAYS WANT to use on my scrap pages and I will randomly place in different places on my desk and then forget where I put them...lol! So, now I have a box to put them in so I don't misplace them! :)


Our sponsor for LESSology this time is Market Street Stamps!! Woooo hooooooo!! :):):):):):):):)

They are giving away this prize pack!! WOW! :):):):):):):)


And I was contacted last night by Jenifer from Jillibean Soup that she is FEATURING my Fall Wreath I made with Jillibean's papers today on their blog!! EEEEEKKKKKK!!! Thanks Jenifer! So EXCITED! :):):):):):):):):):):):)


Ohhhhhhhhhh just in case you missed it ;) Last night I posted a video tutorial on how I make my paper flowers :):):) Now those that have always wondered how I talk ... well, now you will know :):):) And BONUS... Brookie is in my video too :):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):)


38 comments:

  1. Oh I need a box like this on my desk too! Great idea!!! Love what you did with the cover and the twine on the seams is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, just love this Julie! Those stamps look sooo cute and congrats on being soup spotted too - yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW!!! I love this box Julie...it's Gorgeous!!! ..and those stamps look sooo cute!!! Woohooo congrats on being soup spotted too !! YAY dance with ya... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW!!! I love this box Julie...it's Gorgeous!!! ..and those stamps look sooo cute!!! Woohooo congrats on being soup spotted too !! YAY dance with ya... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic trinket box, Julie! Love that you recycled a take-out container, and love what you did with the stamp pad. This is a great little spot to house all your future scrappy project goodies. And super huge congrats on the Soup Spotting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!!!! Soup spotted!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Ad i swear if I see one more wreath in blogland I am gonna have to make one of my own! They are everywhere!!!! And I love this trinket nox....I lose everythig so I really should do one of these as well....heaven knows I have plenty of boxes around :) Awesome little project Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatta excellent trinket box! Who makes those adorable stacked coffee cup chippie?

    Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooo on being soup spotted! popping over there NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous box Julie, I need one of those I always loose all my little keepsakes! Congrats on your wreath being featured it is beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on Jillybean- that is SO cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous transformation! LOVE your box!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute Julie. I watched your tutorial which was great. So funny when you called Brookie to get your glue. hee hee. Your voice is much lower than a imagined! you sounded wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome! I love it! And congrats on being featured...that wreath is awesome so I'm not surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Chick-fil-A and your adorable trinket box. Love those alphas and little tea cups. And congrats on being spotted!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's a great idea, I love what you did, Julie!

    Congrats on the feature, your wreath is FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on being "soup" spotted and I love your box.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love the box!!! love AD's Sept kit, too! Congratulations on being featured at Jillibean!!! have a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to you!!! Your "Just Stuff" box is amazing..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your little altered box. and so happy to hear Jillibean spotted your lovely wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute box & congrats on the feature - woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Because of this post I made my very own first altered project to stash flowers... haven't posted it yet though. Thanks for the idea! Also love love love the video. Brooke is too cute! I wonder if that idea would work with felt?? I may try soon.. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, Julie,
    I just was on the Jillibean blog and saw your wreath - love it!!!! Great picture of your gnomies and the flowers are so beautiful.
    I am off to watch your video now to learn how to make those flowers. Thanks for sharing!
    Congrats again on being soup spotted!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How gorgeous is that box! Loving the patchwork style top. So cute!
    xox

    p.s ( Thankyou so much for all your lovely and supportive comments on my blog, they always make me smile)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous work as usual Julie!! Congrats on being featured!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Julie this is just so cute! What a difference from the 'before' box!

    ReplyDelete
  25. drop dead gorgeous altered box Julie! Love this altered box to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a fun box Julie! Love the happy colors and cute chipboard bits! :)

    Congrats on being Soup-spotted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww, what a super duper gorgeous box!!! YAY!!! Wohooo for you beeing featured!!!! Playing catch up here, need to go check your video out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I totally believe that you are one of the most ingenious users of "stuff" that I've ever seen......love it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous altered box!!
    Love it!!
    Big Congrats on the spotlight over at JBS so well deserved!!
    That wreath needed to be on there!!
    Its amazing!!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Speaking of Chick-fil-A... we just had a new one open yesterday & there were at LEAST 100 tents on their parking lot over 24 hours beforehand???? WTH????!!! I'm sorry.... but nothing is THAT good! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  31. sooo cute totally love it!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)