Monday, August 22, 2011

A fabulous weekend :):):):)

Hi everyone! :)

Thanks for understanding why I wasn't around this weekend! Had a blast with my BFF visiting from New Jersey! :):):) Didn't win anything at Midnight BINGO... HOWEVER... I did WIN $100.00 from the Penny Slot Machines!! Woot Woot!!! :):):):):):):)


Here are some photos from our weekend! :):):)  We all met at our friend Nikki's house for some pool time and a little BBQ :):):)

My BFF Dani and her niece Laketta :)

 Brookie, Laketta and Adam :)

Dani and Me :)

Brookie :)

Brookie and Adam :)

Dani and Laketta :)

Adam and Dani :)

Adam :)

Brookie and Dani :)

Brookie :)

BBQ grilling time :)

Adam, Laketta and Brookie :)

 Dani and Adam :)

Laketta and Brookie :)

Brookie LOVES corn on the cob.... and.....

...she sure knows how to eat it! LOL :):):)


I ain't gonna lie... I follow and visit and comment on a lot of your blogs :) ... So, with my work schedule and other stuff... I probably won't get a chance to catch up with your posts from this weekend ... but I will be checking in on everyone starting today :):):):):):):) I hope you all understand :):):):):):):):)

Also, today Nikki Sivils is blogging asking for cards for little Olivia (the little cousin of Stacy that I blogged about Friday) ... I would appreciate if you could stop by and see Nikki's post... I would appreciate it! :):):):):):):) ****PS... Nikki is HAVING a HUGE giveaway for those that make Olivia a card using Nikki's Get Well Soon collection!! GO check it OUT! :):):):):):) ******

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):)

37 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend! Love the picture of Brookie eating the corn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack. I'm second. right after my BFF Lea. We are early birds today. I've been up early doing lots, kicking butt and taking name.ha!

    Glad to hear you had a fabulous weekend..you deserve it. love the pics. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. 100 bucks!! thats awesome!! Glad you had such a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a fun and fabulous weekend! Love the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these happy photos! Glad you had a blas this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos, Julie! glad you had a great time with your friends and whohoooo for winning $100!

    I wish I could go to a swimming pool right now... in a hot place... it's so cold here!!

    have a great week, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey looks like u had a blast at weekend. Lovely Pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That weekend of yours sounds PERFECT! Did your $100 pay out in pennies? I'm totally wondering how much 10,000 pennies would weigh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. your pictures are making me wanna jump into a pool right now, haha! :)

    anyway, hope you have a fab monday.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It surely looks like a fabulous weekend with lots of great photos! I'm so happy you were able to spend quality time with your bestie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always good to take a break and yours looks like SO much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet bunch of photos Julie!
    Ypu all ,.ook so happy and like you are having a lot of fun!!
    Don't worry about commenting on all of our blogs, we all need time to do other things even if we love blog hopping....LOL!!...You will visit when you feel like it and have time.
    I visited the NS blog and will make a card for that sweet little girl!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a FABULOUS weekened!!! (= Lots of great pics!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those photos are wonderful. It looks like everyone is having a wonderful time..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun fun fun... I am so glad that you had a great time! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Julie...I'm so glad to hear you had a fabulous weekend..you deserve it girly... I love all the photos put a smile to me... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, it looks like you had the BEST weekend--and I love the pics!!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun!!
    Looks like a lot of fun!!
    Love all the pictures!!
    WTG on winning the $100.00!!
    Have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful weekend!

    Congrats on the $100 win! yay!

    Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome piccies here. Loving the griller - in Australia we never call it a griller, we just call it a barbeque or a webber. Interesting fact... or maybe not! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhhh I'm so happy you had such a great weekend with your loved ones. YAY for BFF!!! Thanks for sharing all the photos!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glad you received it OK and your very welcome x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on your $100.00 win! Yippee! Your pics look like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  24. looks like you guys had a fabulous time. so glad.

    ReplyDelete
  25. There is NO better way to eat corn. We call it "mielies" in Afrikaans...and we all love it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like a super-fun weekend was had by all!! We love our mealies too here in SA as Lynette has told you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. $100... wooot woot! Cool!

    Looks like you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all the photos! SO glad you had a wonderful time with your friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks like you all had a fab weekend! Nothing like meeting BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  30. get on with your $100 from the penny slots.. that AWESOME!! Love all the photos.. of course now I have this huuuge craving for corn on the cob. ;) Glad you had a blast this past weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. So much fun. Love all your pics. What a happy group. Glad you got lucky too! Woot woot, is right. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  32. wonderful photos.... looks like a great weekend!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  33. What great pics!!! I hope Dani got out ok and home safely!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. How fun!! Looks like you had a great time!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)