Monday, July 11, 2011

Wow wow wow wow WOW ..... :)

Hi all... 

First...I want to take a moment and thanks for all the love on my altered Graphic 45 project that I posted on Saturday! Your words on that project mean more to me than I can ever express to you.... :)

Wanted to share the most AMAZING story... for those that remember that Nikki Sivils was doing the scrapbook drive for the woman of Joplin... and all of YOU that helped by donating.... Nikki posted about her trip yesterday to deliver the goodies to those deserving ladies in Joplin.... Check it out here.... but be warned... you might have tears by the end of it... I know I did :)

I have turned comments off in hopes that you will go see just what ANGELS all of YOU are! :):):):):):):):):)


Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate it! :):):):)