Thursday, July 28, 2011

Surgery day and why YES! I am BEGGING for your VOTES!!! :):):):):):):)

Hi everyone! :)


Today is Brookie's 15th laser surgery for her Port Wine Stains... as soon as we get home and settled.....I will give everyone an update :):):)  And I also want to thank EVERYONE for their kind words on my last post about the emotional roller coaster week me and the family have had this past week... I truly appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers sent our way :):):):):)



 AND YES!!! I am here today also to BEG BEG BEG for your VOTES!! I got an email yesterday from Heidi Sonboul from GCD Studios that this layout that I made for their "Summertime" challenge....

 .... is a TOP 3 FINALIST for their challenge!!! Can I get an EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! OMYGOSH!!! I literally "EEEEEKKKK-ED" when I read the email from Heidi!!!!!! Soooooo here is the DEAL... I need you to VOTE for my layout!  Pretty PLEASE!?!?!?!?!? With a cherry on top?!??!?!! :):):):):):):):):) You can VOTE for ME HERE until 12PM PST Friday the 29th!! I would soooooooo appreciate your vote.... of course, since I am writing this blog post before GCD's post goes live...as I am most likely on the way to the hospital with Brookie right now... if you like another layout over mine, then please vote for them instead... totally understandable  :):):) But... I want to thank everyone in advance for their votes!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And one last thing... since it is Thursday...that means its time for a new Sketchy Thursdays sketch! :):):):)







And here is our sketch this week :):):)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):)

23 comments:

  1. Already voted :)! And your ST layout is so cute! Love how you framed out Brookie in that bottom photo! Cute banners and the sketch this week is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vote for julie {check!}

    sending a hiya shoutout to Miss brookie...hang in there girlie.

    awesome layouts Julie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope everything goes well on Brookie's surgery, Julie, I'm praying for her!

    Love the pages!

    I voted for you, hope you win!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done voting :) Good luck to Brookie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie - I voted already!!! Your layout is absolutely gorgeous! Love the ST sketch and your take too! Wishing everything goes very smooth with Brookie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. voted:) thinking of your girl today and your work is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you today!

    Off to vote;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Consider it done...and Good luck to Brookie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope all goes well with Brookie's surgery. Sending prayers your way.
    I'll go over and vote for your fabulous layout!!! (=

    Re: the external hard drive. We were told those can go out just as your computers hard drive can. So backing up onto a memory stick is definitely a good idea. I know lots of people also use CD's to backup pictures. Because my hard drive on my computer was going out things were not transfering properly to the external hard drive. They are still trying to transfer my photos, but it's been a very slow process.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope all goes well with Brookie!!! Love your ST layout and I voted for you!!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw on FB where you're all home and resting!! Yay!! And I voted for you girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope everything goes smoothly with Brookie's surgery and both layouts are gorgeous!! Congrats on being in the top 3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats! i voted for you!
    love the pony rides layout also; and big hugs to brookie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Already voted! Keeping Brookie in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I don't know how I missed this post?!!
    Big congrats on the LO!!
    I will be voting here in a bit!
    Such a very pretty LO!!
    Love the sketch LO so gorgeous!!
    That banner rocks!!
    I was praying for Brookie, you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those papers from GCD we do not have them here ...hope they will come soon.
    Love all your work, and take care my friend, some love is coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I voted for you. TFS your pretty LOs of your precious girl with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! Love both of your pages, love the flowers on the first one! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. sorry i didnt get a chance to vote!! your layout is stunning! i love the fun colors, alphas and banners for the pony layout! wonderful movement to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OOOH, so glad I saw this post in time to get my hiney over to GCD to vote for you, Julie! Really love your page. :) Your Sketchy Thursday page is adorable, too. Love the brackets around the photo. Love the die cut paper and the fun banners, too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your GCD spot - love the ST layout & how you've highlighted Brookie with the brackets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)