Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's ok... I totally understand if you want to call me a tease :):):):)

.... hehehehehe tomorrow is the big reveal.. I SERIOUSLY hope after all this hype.. that you guys love my Prima altered project as much as I do... lol.. yeah, thinking that you all might beat me into bloggy neverland if it sucks! lol! :):):)

Here is a TEASER before tomorrow's big reveal.....



And last night we had to stop at the store real quick ...and this is what we came out too... 




This is ONE HUGE cloud of dust (normally called a "Haboob," which is what we actually had here in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago... people still have dirt on things from that storm).... but since last night's cloud had a mixture of rain in it.. it wasn't a "Haboob" but just a freaky storm... I couldn't believe that we just kept seeing it roll closer to the ground and just dustier and more windy... crazy stuff.... what's really weird... you see how BRIGHT these photos are???? That is because it was BLUE SKIES and the SUN was SHINING right behind us! That is how Arizona is... right here is a storm... and 2 feet away is NOTHING! lol! :)  

Anyhoo...these type of storms concern me because Brookie has a slight case of asthma and really bad allergies... so we try not to take her out in weather like this.. it just happens we were all ready out when it started.... and we don't need Brookie sick right now as she has her next laser surgery next Thursday....



BLUE MOON is GIVING away a  Tim Holtz Sizzix Vagaband giveaway!! WOW WOW WOW...and IT IS AUTOGRAPHED by TIM himself!!! WOW! :):):):):)

Head over to the BLUE MOON BLOG HERE HERE HERE to ENTER! :):):):):):):)
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):)

25 comments:

  1. Oh boy! That looks scary...I would stay home...lol...

    Okay, your Prima project better be good...the suspense is killing meeeeeee!!! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHA-JK! Those storm clouds are awesome. How the heck did that wall of dust and dirt miss me???? NO FAIR!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going crazy over your sneak peek! Those flowers are absolutely stunning, I can't wait for the entire reveal. :)

    That storm cloud looks super, super scary. Here in Oklahoma we get crazy storms that come out of nowhere all the time. I am a big scaredy cat when it comes to storms, I am glad I wasn't there to see that cloud first hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a tease! The sneak looks gorgeous!!! And yeah, the storm looks freakish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu are cheeky teaser...I cant wait!!! THe storm looks scary...good reason to stay home... TC...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for you to reveal your project!!! And that storm is nutty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those blooms...can't wait to see it...the entire project...ya tease!

    oy...check out that big gloomy cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Brookie stays healthy. Your storm photos are amazing!

    I left a blog award for you on my blog ;) I appreciate you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for reveal of the Prima project......
    and what a scary scene....

    ReplyDelete
  10. the tease looks awesome, can't wait to see the rest! And those storm photo's are really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see it! That storm was on our local news here in Oklahoma....it really is amazing to look at the pics...but totally understand the "serious allergies" it can bring on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh... That is crazy! Heard about that from Bob, but hadn't seen any photos until yours. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just became your newest follower. You crack me up!! (I am an entry at Sketchy thursdays) My Brother and his family live in Phoenix (Anthem) and they sent these pics yesterday too. What a STRANNGGGEEEE thing!! Hope it's all gone today!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really wanted some rain last night, did not happen...lots of yucky dirt! You gotta scrap some haboob pics!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi. looks like an awesome sneak peek!! and yikes that cloud is scary looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh the sneak peek looks AWESOME! I can't wait to see it :) That storm is just freaky, I would probably be really scared if I saw that heading for me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Firstly I can tell that your Prima project is totally rawking...and secondly, wowzers to that rainy dust cloud! Never seen anything LIKE that in my life before - looks like something out of a horror movie - eeeek!! Glad it was short lived & you & yours are all okay!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What I mean is I can tell from the sneak that you have nothing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes you are a tease!!! I can't wait till I can see the whole thing. Looks beautiful!!! Those clouds are so scary looking :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVING those flowers!! Can't wait to see the project!!! (=
    Looks like some crazy weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. sooo can't wait for your reveal!!!! Hope Brookie is all right! prayers going out that she stays well for surgery

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! What a storm!! Glad it wasnt a very bad one!!
    Hope Brookie stays well I will be praying!!
    Love this sneak peek!! Sorry my connection went out last night so I wasnt able to finish all my visiting last night!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, my gosh! I saw this on the news! Totally didn't realize that you lived in Phoenix! I cannot even image!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those dust storms are crazy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)