Monday, July 18, 2011

A day at the Sea Life Aquarium :):):)

Hi everyone... :)

I told everyone that we had family plans yesterday...and I wanted to share the photos... we took Brookie out to the Sea Life Aquarium in Tempe, Arizona :):):) It was a lot of fun! :):):):)


They had these bubble enclosures all throughout the aquarium where kids (and adults too...as you will see Brian doing it too....lol!) could go into the bubble and it was like they were in with the fish! :):):):):):):)





Brookie got to touch a starfish :):):)

Brookie and Daddy :)

Brian in a bubble enclosure :)

The underside of a stingray :)

Brookie in another bubble enclosure :)




Love this shot of her looking up at the shark :)

This guy was freaky! He is a FOUR FOOT WIDE Japanese Crab!! :):):):):):):):)



Pretending to hold her breath in another bubble enclosure :)


And yep... we found Nemo and Dory! lol! :):):):):)

Another bubble enclosure...telling you...it was pretty cool...they had them all over this aquarium! :)



And and and and I wanted to share that BLUE MOON is GIVING away a  Tim Holtz Sizzix Vagaband giveaway!! WOW WOW WOW...and IT IS AUTOGRAPHED by TIM himself!!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):)

Head over to the BLUE MOON BLOG HERE HERE HERE to ENTER! :):):):):):):)

And don't forget to come back Wednesday to see my Prima altered project I have been teasing you about for the past month... Wednesday I can FINALLY share it! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):)

27 comments:

  1. Good Morning Girlfriend,

    I'm so sad I missed lunch on Saturday. I love this post about one of my favorite people. I haven't yet gone to the aquarium, but with this great recommendation, I just might have to!

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Julie... more photos to scrap...cant wait to see!!! YAY... And I can't wait for Wednesday.... GRRR..he he... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fab day at the Aquarium! Oooh...and I so entered to win that vagabond...have a super week sista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos Julie, I just can't get over that photo of your husband....too funny!!! And of course Brookie, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! My kids would love those bubble enclosures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun pictures…the colors are so vivid! Brookie is adorable. Such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so much fun and fun pictures too..your girl totally enjoyed the visit ha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful outing for the whole family! I just love an aquarium. This one looks fantastic with all those bubble enclosures. You really got some great photos. I can see lots of wonderful layouts in your future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Brookie, can you please take me along to the aquarium next time, I can see that you are having lots of fun..... : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna go to the aquarium!!!! Looks like loads of fun. Love the Little Nemo fish...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all your pics! i haven't even looked at all of ours yet. would like to go back with less people and just chill in a few spots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics Julie!! I think we might see some of ´m scrapped in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. such great photos from the aquarium. Love all the colors! looks like such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun photos Julie! Can see some very cool scrappy pages coming from those soon!! And you are such a tease with that Prima project of yours - can't wait!! Have a great week (better than last for you I hope!!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like so much fun!! They really had a lot of fun fishies to look at!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic photos - looks like Brookie had a great time. and that stingray - looks like the last human from a Dr who episode.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those bubbles and it looks like so much fun!! That stingray looks like it's smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow these are awesome .. looks like a magical, fantastic place ...looks like Brookie enjoyed herself .. woohoo !!!
    my hubby and I spent the day yesterday with our 2 grandies and we went to the "Pancake Kitchen" first and then the Museum here in Adelaide..then "SHOPPING" .. we had a wonderful day .. loved it .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great photos! Looks like Brookie had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Precious and adorbale pictures!!
    Those bubble spots are so cool!
    Our aquarium doesn't have them but 3 hours from us one of the zoo's do!
    OMG that spider crab was huge!! I have never seen any that big before!!
    Glad all of you had an awesome time at the aquarium!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Looks like you all had tons of FUN! Love the photos, can see quite a few layouts coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool place and cute photos! I'll have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW!!! Looks like such a fun fun family day!!! You cutie pie sure gives Mommy some awesome pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. GREAT pics!!! Looks like a FUN day!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous photos...can't wait to see what you do with these when you add paper and glue;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cool...is this at AZ Mills Mall?

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great day and gorgeous pictures! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)