Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Winner, Winner... chicken dinner! :):):):)

Hi everyone :)

I wanted to drop in real quick to share the winner of the Bluebird Chic Ring! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



Congrats AMY T!! :):):):):):):) Wow... Random.org picking #1... that never happens! :):):):):):) Amy... please email me your mailing addy...so I can get that information over to Leah! :):):):):):):)

And a big thanks again to Bluebird Chic for letting me have this giveaway!! Make sure to keep checking back with Leah... I know that girl... and I am sure the shop will always be filled with gorgeous creations! :):):):):):):):):)


And did you see my post from earlier???? I am the GDT for City Crafter's Challenge blog this week... and they have an AWESOME sketch for you to play along with this week! See all the details in my post from earlier today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 And ohhhhhh what about I give you another sneak peek of my altered Prima project I am working on??? Only a couple more weeks till I can share it with you all :):):):):):):):) This time you are seeing how I used my Prima mask! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):)

13 comments:

  1. ooh...that prima mask project is intriguing me:) Can't wait to see. congrats on the gdt spot! Hope you are having a good week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see the PRIMA project!!!

    CONGRATS AMY woot woot!!!...hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Amy T --- you're a little teaser with all these Prima sneaks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, winner winner chicken dinner:)

    Okay...when do we get to see your prima project in full reveal mode? Lookin' like it is most fantabulous like everything you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Amy, and can't wait for the reveal of your prima project!
    Thanks for the shout out for City Crafter, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner! Can't wait to see your project!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie,
    I just stumbled across your blog. I like your sneak peek for Prima. Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winner and you for being a GDT!!!! You rock:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. whohoo, can't wait to see the whole project! xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big congrats Amy. Can't wait to see your altered project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Julie that sneak peek looks really intriguing and yummy !!!!

    thanks for all your love and concern re my blog troubles .. mwah xo

    hey also how do I put that random thingy on my blog as I want to have a give-away soon ... where do I find it etc..
    hjacob@bigpond.net.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)