Monday, June 27, 2011

I blinked....that's all.. just blinked and then..... :):):)

...the weekend was over!! WOW!! Just a crazy, busy weekend... good but crazy busy! :):):):):):):):):)

Wanted to share some pics from this weekend :)

You know that secret altered project I am working on with yummy Prima goodies??? Well, I got one step closer this weekend to finishing it! :):):):):)

Another hint to my project.... I call this photo "Masked fingers!" :):):):):)


And just how did I get those 'masked fingers'...well, by doing this :):):):):):)


And that sneak peek of my Prima paper flower from last week??? Well, I have been making more and more and more and more of them for this project... :):):):):):):):)

So yes, I have been feeling quite....
....lately :):):):):):):):):)

Which is a good thing... cause CHA is coming up, and I have a lot of things to create for it :):):):):):):)

And let's see.... I got to look at this beautiful face a lot this weekend, which makes me happy :):):):):):)



And because that face above was very contagious with Impetigo last week for Father's Day... we all got together this Sunday for lunch to celebrate the Dad's :):):):):):):):)
Papa Mike, Papa Eli, Adam, Brother Steve, Nana Ruth, Brookie, Nana Sue, Brian and Me :):):):):)


And Brookie let me 'borrow' her red sparkly hat this weekend... cause let's face it...every Mom needs to wear one of these every once in awhile :):):):):):):):):)



*phew* one busy weekend :):):):):):):)

Don't forget about my RING GIVEAWAY from Bluebird Chic right HERE HERE HERE!  You have until Tuesday morning to enter, and I will announce the winner on Tuesday night! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it!:):):):):):):)

33 comments:

  1. oh my...so crafty ha...what a fun day and awesome pic of your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of you and the family!

    You craft the way I do!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the family pictures! Glad Brookie was feeling better this weekend and you got to celebrate Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the great pics!! Perfect shirt and that hat looks cute on you!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flower are amazing, i really love them!
    And that hat is perfect for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, can't wait to see this altered project you're creating! And love the crafty shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos! I must get someone else to take some so I am in more! Can't wait for the big reveal & please consider a tutorial on the roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant wait ... to see your altered project!!! I'm all itch!!! AND i SO LOVE YOUR tEE...lovely photos of your family... TFS....especially the one with sparkly red hat...so pretty Julie... yep.... busy busy busy... seems to be theee thing!!!...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore all ur photos! Great that u r feeling crafty & can't wait to see more of yr creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all I LOVE that shirt!! And those flowers have me so excited to see the finished product! You look fabulous in the hat too! Glad you had such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...you've been a busy bee while I've been on vacation. Can't wait to see all of the fun projects you are making. Love those flowers. Must learn how to make some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. busy busy busy....fun pics! Love the hat:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great photos!!! As for the weekend... I totally know what you mean... where did it go??? hope your week is great!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOOOoooooo you are teasing with all these pics I cant wait to see the finished project!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE that shirt! What a happy post :).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool, can't wait to see what's up next!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like fun!!! I feel the same way sometimes!! Gotta go back to work to get some "rest" in..lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't wait to see your crafty project!!!! Looks like it is going to be amazing!!!!
    Thank you for sharing all of your great photos. Looks like another busy weekend for you but always love seeing your pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute photos! I'm loving your crafty tee and Brookie's blingy hat looks cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. such cute photos Julie!!! Love you in that red hat! And what an adorable t-shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think those flowers are pretty darn awesome girlie! and I'm lovin' that beret!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that red hat on you! Those photos of you and your daughter are absolutely darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. A real busy weekend, Julie! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!
    Okay, the teasing works! I'm looking forward seeing what you're up to...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Grungy fingers are always a sign of good craftiness to come! I can't wait to see the finished project :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good Morning Sweet one...
    Oh I love this post. You have been busy creating and you did not call me to join in? Now what is the deal with that? Oh I have to learn how to make the flowers. So beautiful sweetie. Just beautiful.

    Love the photo of Adam. He is growing up so fast. Can't believe he will be going to High School soon, very soon.

    Happy to see Brookie back up and about. Bless her heart, she has been through so much of late. Give her my love, and tell her I want to stop by for tea again soon. Loved having tea with her.

    I didn't make it around in time to sign up for the ring, sorry sweetie, you had already turned it off this morning. Durn and I need a blue ring as well.

    Have a great week. Can you believe the 4th is already upon us? Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are such a tease!!! I can't wait to see the final reveal! Doesn't seem like you just got back from CHA - wow how time flies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You and Brookie are just adorable!! I would love to give her a big hug!!! Can't wait to see your project and so jealous about CHA would love to go one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Over-the-top, super, cute pics! So glad Brooke is feeling tip top! TFS! Oh! And lovin' your new accessory :)! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)