Saturday, June 11, 2011

Elmer's Craft and Tell Party!! :):):):):):)

Hi everyone! :):):):)

So excited to be sharing my creations I made for the Elmer's Craft and Tell Challenge hosted by Nikki Sivils!:):):):):):):)


Elmer's were VERY generous with Nikki's DT!! Here is what they sent me to work with! :):):):):):):)



My first project I made using several of Elmer's products and Nikki Sivils Summer line! :):):):):)
I used this cool tool to make some circles! :):):)




And here is how the whole layout turned out! :):):):):):)





And here is a layout I made with Elmer's products and Nikki's We Are Family line! :):):):)





And last but not least, I want to share a projects I made using Elmer's Craft Foam Board! My daughter Brookie just recently graduated from Pre-School and they gave her a little diploma...and I knew it would get 'crushed' in a scrapbook page... so this was perfect for it!! :):):):):):):):):):):) Again, I used We Are Family on this plus lots of Elmer's goodies! :):):):):):):):):):):):)




I made the owls using my Cricut Expression, Want2Scrap.com's bling for their eyes and Elmer's Painter Markers for their noses and wings! :):):):):):):):):):):):)






Make sure to visit Nikki's other DT members today that are playing along with Nikki's papers and Elmer's products and then head to Nikki's blog to leave a comment for your chance to WIN some of Elmer's products!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek (that's ME!)
Then head on over to Nikki Sivils's blog to leave a comment for a chance to win! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Also here are some fun links for you!  Go to their Facebook pages and tell them that the Divas from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker sent you over!!!!

Elmer's Website 
 
Elmer's on Facebook

Elmer's on Twitter
 
X-ACTO Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/xacto

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):)

33 comments:

  1. Very sweet projects!!love the rainbow on the first one and awesome foam board diploma project!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! The graduation stuff is great but I'm in love with the giggle layout! Such a cute picture and LOVE how you put wings on Brookie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw! lovely projects! love what you did with the Foam board!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your projects especially the first one, so colorful and light!!! I have seen enough talent on this little blog hop to last me a week! (Well, maybe an hour, hehe).. you girls are amazing and supertalented and I can only hope I will be as good one day...hey? Maybe when I get these products I will be a step ahead!!!

    I am a new follower!!

    Visit me and be my friend , I would love to have your kind of support!!!

    http://scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely in love with that poster board idea....gonna lift that one for sure! These papers are so bright, and cheerful! Thanks for some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fun layouts... that little board book with the diploma is just fabulous. so darn cute. you are rocking out your cricut... =)
    Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo fun!!! wow, you are a busy chickie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this foam board frame with the diploma on the one side, its great. I am going to be makign one for my son's graduation party after seeing this. I just finished the hop, you ladies are super talented.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous LO's. But I like the poster board with Brookie's diploma the best, that is such an awesome and creative idea!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pages you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such sweet projects Julie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your projects are terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you did with the We are Family Line!! Fantastic!!

    Blog: "Let's Get Scrappy!" at http://kmcbhernandez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW do I love your projects! You really made those Elmer's/Xacto products shine. My fav is that adorable little graduation frame, cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great set of projects. Love your ideas. TFS
    Debbie Craine
    http://creativewizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic work Julie!! Wow, wow, wow!!! Everything is so amazing & you got sent the best stuff!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awe Julie I love your pieces!! And how awesome is that to get to play with all of the stuff!!!!! HUGE Hugs
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to Brookie!!! YAY for graduations!!! LOOOOVE your projects! So fun, sweet and gorgeosu!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darling projects, Julie! I especially love your foam board card! Adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. EEEK...love your adorable and fun projects. Love that foam board and the wings and circles on your page. Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute layouts Julie!!!! Just love the first one with the angel wings and those cute little circles that you doodled on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super Cute projects!! I need one of those circle cutters!! I love your new hair!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the whimsical look of the Nikki Sivils papers...I wish it was available locally, I have to order from the US and it takes ages to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this post, wonderful "build the page" and I love Miss Brookie' sweet face on that graduation photo! Way to go Brookie!!!

    By the way, I sent out a box of stuff to Nikki yesterday! : )

    ReplyDelete
  25. YOUR WORK IS ALWAYS FABULOUS AND TODAY'S PROJECTS ARE NO EXCEPTION! LOVED THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome pages and I would be so giddy over those items arriving at my door!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful Julie... Love them all... you busy bee eh... miss ya... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. These two projects are fabulous! The paper for the graduation layout is so bright and colorful! You are amazing and so creative.
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful All your projects very great job!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your LO! I'm so inspired and can't wait to create but I have to do Monday Laundry.....boooo LOL thank you for all the inspiring and sharing your creativity :) Btw your hair looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Can I tell you how envious I am of all the things Elmer sent you? As a school teacher I LOVE Elmers and I have been eyeing all of those pink goodies for a while!! So much fun and I LOVE LOVE your layouts. The papers are adorable and I especially love that rainbow and firefly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute Cute Cute.... Really diggin' that Foam Board w/the diploma!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)