Friday, May 13, 2011

A little birdie told me...YES! You Can! :):):):)

Hi all.....

Today I have a layout posted over on the Blue Moon blog and I thought I would share it here too.... :)

This is dedicated to my dear friend Sherry... she is an AMAZING woman... and has a heart of gold... and is having some health problems lately...so if you could say a prayer for her, it would be greatly appreciated! :):):):):):):):):):):)







Thanks sooooooo much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):)

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO Julie! Sherry will be in my thoughts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a heart of gold Julie!!! What a wonderful way to honor your friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on this julie! I LOVE IT! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lo and what a heart warming gift to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute.... love the circle around her in the photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute layout... hey didn't you have a Thursday post?.... Yours is gone too?!!! Blogger Black Hole!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors! Love the ring around her. Wishing her well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! Love how you framed out her picture with the circle! Will keep Sherry in my prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie,
    I'll absolutely keep your friend in my prayers....lovely layout. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!! I love the colors and the circle framing the photo. Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. I'll pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just beautiful... will be praying!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)