Saturday, April 30, 2011

You Say the Darndest Things, New Dress...and its MOVING day!! :):):):):):):):):)

Hi all :):):):):)

This post has been pre-written because today is MOVING day!!!! EEEEKKKK!! After months and months and MONTHS of packing and getting ready....the big day is FINALLY here... I will be catching up with all of you as soon as I get settled in... I promise! You all know that when I am gone for a little bit... I never forget you all... I just have to catch up when I am back in the swing of things! :):):):):):):):):):) If you need my new address, please be sure to email me at bmwgirl@cox.net :):):):):)

Today is the latest challenge over at Nikki Sivils! :):):):):):)
Since April is the month of April Fools Day...this time we want to see what make YOU LAUGH!! Funny thing that happened, funny things your kids say... :):):)


I chose to document some of the funny things Brookie has said!! I have literally been keeping scraps of paper in a pile that have all these ADORABLE sayings she has said in the past year! :):):)

I used Nikki Sivils "Summer" line on this layout :)





The journaling reads:
"I'm playing lights on, lights off" - Your response when I asked you why you were turning the lights on and off!

You: "I've got some paperwork to do!"
Me: "What kind?"
You: "You know - some coloring, some drawing, some gluing - you know - Paperwork!"

"I need a bigger tiara...this one is too small for me... I am growing you know!" 

"Do you want to play something exciting? Not like this, cause this is NOT exciting at ALL!"

"You want to play on my bed? It's more comfortable...I have pillows you know!" 

You to Adam: "Abum, you need to use your manners! You need to say Please and Thank You!"

"I'm FOUR...I need to go to High School now!"

"Yep! I am FOUR you know...I can do this!" 

I'm telling you... this girl keeps us entertained! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





Today is also the latest challenge is live on FAVE THINGS!! This time we want to know your FAVE THING about SPRING!! YAY!!! I want to thank FAVE THINGS DT member Chris for writing today's post for me... with moving and everything, she was the first of many of my girls that stepped up to the plate to help me get today's post live! I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):)

I made my FAVE thing about Spring layout about Brookie's new Easter Dress!! This girl LOVES to dress up (like you guys didn't know that! LOL!) and I love to see her in Spring dresses!! Everything on my layout is from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com :):):)  **edited to add...I have had some people ask me what the yellow background is... it is new Pink Paislee House of 3 Tissue Paper that I got from BlueMoon!** :)








Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):)

38 comments:

  1. Those lo's are gorgeous! Both of them are so happy and cheerful! I love love love love them!
    Good luck with the mooving. Waiting to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with all the little sayings! Such a great idea! Love, love the fave things challenge! The flowers on that layout are fabulous! And is that tissue paper on the layout? Whatever it is, I love what you did with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO.....I need to do this with the boys...they say the best things!!!

    Loving the banner!!!

    Oh the second LO...just beautiful!!!

    Wishing you a great moving day!!!! Try to take it slow....I know what moving can be like!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! The journaling/Brookie Quotes are sooo funny! LOVE THEM and how you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute are those "Brookie sayings" I have lots of Nate sayings on bits of paper too and can so relate to Abum's directions. Hope you are all well, and things are going to plan dear friend. Love to you. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally catching up on my blogging - so love your last few posts with your layouts. Glad to hear that your mum is getting better and good luck with the moving. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Moving day!!!! I hope it goes painlessly and quickly. Fantastic layouts as always. I love the cute Brookie phrases. so fun. and the new Fav things. that is just so colorful. I love it. What is that yellow scrunched looking paper on there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love both of your layouts! So sweet! Happy moving day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Julie!!!! Your layouts are the sweetest ever!! Of course, you have the sweetest daughter ever!!! Happy Moving day and I wish you the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahahhha i love her sayings! those are hilarious! adorable layouts, love! have fun moving! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are wonderful layouts!! Great wrk love the banners they are so cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layouts....loved this journaling:

    You: "I've got some paperwork to do!"
    Me: "What kind?"
    You: "You know - some coloring, some drawing, some gluing - you know - Paperwork!"

    LOVE it.

    Good luck on the move sista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What awesome LO's! Best of luck with your move and in your new home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope the move goes super smoothly for you guys!!!
    Love both layouts Julie. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh lovely layouts dear...hope you're both doing fine and good luck with the moving!!! Its usually hard work lol. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a wonderful way to preserved all those sweet moment, lovely journaling!
    Have a smooth moving day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such gorgeous sweet layouts.Your little princess is such acutie. of course all girls love t get a new dress,..right!!
    Sweet journaling and I love those little birdies! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I shutter at the thought of moving! Hopefully when all of the boxes are unpacked you will be very happy!!! Your layouts are wonderful! I sooooo wish I had kept notes of things my kids, you thingk you will never forget and your do.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!! I love these layouts...and those sayings are fabulous :) Good luck with your move girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julie! Good luck with the move! I know you are super busy but am asking for help. Marydon says you are a master at tags and if you can please stop by the Polka Dot Barn blog and read about this bloggers project. If you can help by making a tag or two I know she would appreciate it! You really have some lovely things here. will be back and wish you well with the move! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning work as always! You are very talented and you continuously inspire me and many others. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that you keep track of all the kid quotes from Brookie and that you recorded them on a page. They are too funny! Hope the move is going well girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hahaha. Would love to have Brooke in our home some day!
    Goodluck with the moving. Remember, always pack your craft supplies last & unpack them the first. Hehehe. Goodlucky luv!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope everything went well with the move!

    Great Layouts! I love Brookie's quotes! They are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great layouts Julie!!! Love how you kept all the cute sayings from Brookie!! Such a great idea. I tried to write things down here and there, but wish I had done a better job. Kids say the funniest things!!! (=
    Hope your having a good weekened and the move is going well !! (=

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope the moving went good!
    Wish you all the good luck you can use!
    Your lo's are absolutly stunning love the happy and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good luck moving dear, and lots of happiness in the new house!!! Take your time, we'll be here when you get back, you know that!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Julie,
    I love Brookie's quotes! They are so funny!
    Good luck in your new home!
    X Lea

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love both layout awesome Julie... this crack me up... You: "I've got some paperwork to do!"
    Me: "What kind?"
    You: "You know - some coloring, some drawing, some gluing - you know - Paperwork!"
    Great journaling!!! And Hope the move went smooth... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love those layouts! I hope your move went or is going good! Have a wonderful day Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  31. She cracks me up!! Love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love, love, love that page you made for the Nikki Sivils challenge! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You have outdone yourself!! Fantastic layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh boy! These are just the happiest layouts ever!!!!! Those colors just make me very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous colors and dimension on these layouts!! I love all the layering on here and the wonderful details!! And the journaling for the 'darnest' things is just priceless!! I hope you move went ok! Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  36. So funny and absolutely adorable! Gotta LOVE those little ones :)!

    ReplyDelete
  37. great page... what a fun conversation... one to remember!!! love love love it!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)