Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow... I love you :):):)

Hi all......


Today is Thursdays which means its time for a BRAND new Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):)

Here is our sketch this week! :):):)


And here is my take on it... I used Crate Paper's Portrait collection that I got from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com :):):):):)


How *perfect* is this tag for Adam... his birthday is 02/20 :)



*making sure to document his age right now* :)



And Michelle Baca is sponsoring Sketchy Thursdays this week with her new Everyday Frames Magnet!! WOW!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):)


EverydayScrapbook is excited to offer one of their new Magnet EverydayFrames in Clean-Cut Black.

The wonderful thing about all the EverydayFrames is the way the page protector slides in and out to change the display. And now, with their new Magnet EverydayFrame, you can show off your latest creations, vacation photos or your child's artwork on any magnetic surface. EverydayFrames unique design makes it simple to change it daily, weekly or seasonally... it's never been so easy! Spoil yourself or someone special with one of these new Magnet EverydayFrames.
 
 
And don't forget our latest challenge at Nikki Sivils! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

9 MORE days till the family and me move!!! You will see blog posts from me for these next nine days as I have a lot of things pre-written.....and I will still visit as much as I can....I have mostly everything packed, just everyday things that have to wait till the day of the move :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks sooooooo much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):)

34 comments:

  1. Love that LO...great Sketch!!!!! What a handsome young man!!!!

    SO glad most of the house is packed!!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout, Julie!! As Jocelyn allready said: he's such a handsome young man!! You must be a very proud mom!
    And an exhausted one too ;-) Good luck with your moving to your new house! Hope you'll be happy there!

    Enjoy your day!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your LO Julie!!! Good luck on your move, hope all goes well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB layout...love the Crate Goodness....9 more days...wow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love how you used the embellies to represent Adams birth date! Great sketch and beautiful layout! And yes, we did get your e-mail!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet page Julie, like how you laid out your photos.
    Julie you are moving??? I'm away from blogland for a short while and I miss this news??
    Must catch up, I need to know more : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your page for this week. Love me some Crate!!! :) Have a good move. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all goes well with your move Julie. Love your Crate paper page. That collection has fun elements in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a wonderful guy layout! You rocked the sketch Julie! God bless in the move!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! Love your layout and that paper you used is yummy!! Love the cluster on the lower right...way cool girly :):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout Julie!!! Those boy layouts are always harder for me!! Yours is perfect!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the layout especially the papers and the elements you have used...just gorgeous!
    Good luck with the packing!!
    You will be in your new home before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS page, Julie!!!! Love your take with the lovely Crate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful masculine layout! I always admired one who make god masculine project (my weakness! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab LO Julie!! Love the colours and all your little embellies!! Love those frames, not seen them before!! Oh and how exciting re your move, hope all goes well, have a fabulous Easter!! Enjoy!! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab layout Julie! Good luck with the move, I hope it goes really smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the little details on the LO :)
    and I totally think you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another fabulous LO Julie!!!! I am loving how you use the Crate Papers.
    Been thinking about you lots with the big move coming up so fast. Wish I was closer to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving it Julie!!! Great pics of Adam & love how you "stepped" the stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gosh he is just growing up way to fast!!! This layout is amazing - you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the latest layout! It is amazing!

    I hope everything goes well with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this layout...and it's a perfect boy layout!!!
    Good luck with you move :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are rockin the Crate lately! Good luck with the move! Will be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a great layout. I hope your move goes really well!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous lo, love thos pictures and you really made it a boys page, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great take on the sketch! The boy's looking good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. We are still a bit slow this end but unfortunately we have done all we can do and Mr. Computer man is making me a new computer, so I can bear with this until then.

    I just love those papers, I enjoy using them. And boy, your boy gets bigger each time I see him, they grow way too fast for my liking. Melxx

    ps. Of course you are packed, you are the most organised person I know. Love you and have a good move....

    ReplyDelete
  28. so much details in this layout what a nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great boyish lo! I love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh I adore the colors on this layout!

    Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love it Julie... Handsome young man.... wow...9 more days... and counting... happy easter to you and family....hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. such a great lo.... it's so fab!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)