Friday, April 15, 2011

GDT for Simply ArTistiC and I {{heart}} ELMO!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Boy! Do I have a BUSY post today!!! First and foremost... I have been asked by Angie to be a GDT over at Simply ArTistiC! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 



 WOW!! Thanks Angie for asking me to guest for your blog! And if you know me at all... you will know that making an ATC is very hard for me to do... but I did it!! YAY ME!! :):):):):):):):) Go on over and check out the ATC gang....they are one talented bunch! Here is what they are using for inspo for their most recent challenge.... 

And here is my take on it... I used an older piece of Sassafrass paper I had and some yummy SRM Stickers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And today is also the day for the latest challenge over at FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):) This time we are LISTING all of our past challenges that we have done so far, and YOU get to choose what challenge you want to play along with! :):):):):):):):) I chose "These are a Few of My Favorite Fictional Characters" and my title I believe says it all!!!! *I {heart} Elmo!*... cuz I do, you know :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) For my papers and most of the embellies on here I used GCD Studios that I got from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com! :):):):):):):):):):):):)







And Diana is sponsoring this FAVE THINGS challenge!! She is giving away a gift certificate to her ETSY SHOP!!! YAY!!! That is ONE PRIZE you want to WIN!! I have gotten things from Diana before and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE her pieces!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I had to go get my new glasses adjusted the other day...and while we were there... Miss Brookie wanted to try some of own KID sized specs on! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Thanks sooooooo much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):)

32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Julie and such a cute ATC! Just love those photos of Brookie, what a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the GDT for Simply Artistic...your ATC is gorgeous!
    love the layout and Brookie playing with the glasses too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the GDT!!!!! So Happy for you!!! Love that LO!!!!!!!!!! Elmo ROCKS!!!! Love the flowers!!!

    Hey Brookie...I am digging the glasses!!!! :-)

    Wishing you a great weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot on the GDT! Love the ATC....such a fun Elmo layout:) That Brookie is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Love the card and of course the photos of your daughter are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ATC is fabulous Julie! What a cool interpretation of the inspiration design!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Elmo page too!!! And the Fun in the Sun one - WOW I LOVE those colors and that blue houndstooth!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the GDT! YAY!
    Love the projects and the fixed up photos of Brookie are to adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats again Julie!!!! It really makes me happy!
    I love your elmo LO! You two are beatiful and the page is so happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, congrats on the GDT!! Your LO is fabulous, love the big butterfly. Those pictures of Brookie are great, the first one she looks just like you and the second one, oh my she is so CUTE!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off, LOVE the Brookie in glasses photos!!! So cute!!!!!
    Congrats on the GDT! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the glasses Brookie... and Julie... congrats... love love love the lo... and Elmo is fab!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. that pic is too cute .... congrats on the GDT spot .. woo hoo how thrilling !!!!love the LO... great colours .... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the GDT spot :) WOOHOO!!! Loving that ATC and your layout totally rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on GDT - love all your work and Brookie is beautiful in those glasses. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love creating ATC , and so fun to see yours, You've done a great job there. Love the LO, great colors and design... Wishing you a happy easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. For not being good at ATC's you did great!!! I love how you put it all together! And oh, you gotta love that ELMO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on GDT Julie!!! Woot! Woot! Fabulous creations as always!
    Brookie is so cute wearing those glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there.... I haven't been around lately, but I'm back :)))))).
    I just love this lo! So cheerful and makes me smile.
    And Brookie is such a cutie! She looks so much like you! :)
    Thanks for your concern and the love you left me on my blog.
    Have a lovle weekend, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  19. awww, love the photos of Brookie, she's so cute!!
    Congrats on the GDT spot and love everything you posted here!
    have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Darling ATC and adorable Elmo page! What a cute photo, too. Also love the pics of Brookie. She'll probably need glasses some day with both parents wearing them, huh? What a cutie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love those SRM Stickers you used. Your ATC came out great girl. And look at cute little Elmo. Love him too. Cute pics of Brookie in the specs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the card and layout! You did an amazing job on both!

    The pics of Brookie in the kids glasses are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love how you used the numbers on the ATC. Looks great. Fun layout and Brookie looks so cute in glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on the GDT - they are very lucky to have you!! Love your projects!!! Brookie looks soo very cute with those glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those are stunning! Great projects and love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You're so awesome girlie!! I love Brookie's excited face with her glasses on!

    ReplyDelete
  27. wonderful ATC. congrats on being GDT. love what you created.. and your new layout for fav things is super cute. who doesn't love elmo?? =)
    and those pics of Brookie in glasses is adorable.
    Hope you are having a good weekend. just doing a little blog catch up over here.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on ur GDT!! That ATC is brilliant. I love the numbers on it. That Elmo layout is so pretty! Loving all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on the GDT for Simply Artistic...your ATC is so gorgeous!!!
    Love the LO and Brookie playing with the glasses too cute!!Shes so darling!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the ATC...and Elmo layout is great!! No glasses for Brookie, ok...she looks too grown up in them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)