Friday, March 4, 2011

*The Studio's Blog Hop!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi everyone!! :):):):):)

The Studio Challenges welcomes you to our BLOG HOP!! :):):):):):) SUPER EXCITED about this! :):):):):):):):):)

You should have arrived here from Julie Dix, but if you haven't you need to go back to the start of this list..
We hope you feel inspired along the way, as we have this beautiful sketch, kindly designed for us by the super talented Anna Bowkis - founder of Pencil Lines (And my fellow DT Member on Nikki Sivils!! YAY!). Each design member from The Studio has created their own layout, card based on this GORGEOUS sketch!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) We would LOVEEEEEEEEE to see your take on this sketch too! If you decide to use it, let us know over at The Studio, by leaving us a comment! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Here is what I came up with..... :)
   
 
  

 
I used Bo Bunny, Crate papers, and  NEW Prima and Webster's flowers that I got from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Our main sponsor for a prize on The Studio blog is Scrap With V.
 In order to be entered for the main prize you must be or become a follower AND comment on ALL blogs along the way!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

There will also be some other prizes along the way which our Design Team have kindly donated.  
To win these, you need only comment on and follow the blog which is giving the prize. The winners for these prizes will be announced at the Design Team member's blog. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I am also giving away a RAK (Nikki Sivils GOODIES!!!!) to ONE lucky person that comments on this post and became followers of my blog through this blog hop!I will announce the winner here soon after the blog hop ends.
The Blog Hop starts today, March 4th and runs through Monday 7th with the winner of the major prize to be announced on The Studio blog!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thank you for visiting and taking part in our blog hop!
We hope you found some inspiration along the way.
Your next stop is....THE STUDIO!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And *wink* you also might just wanna check out SKETCHY THURSDAYS today... you know... everyone LOVES a good DT CALL... just sayin' *wink* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Can't wait to hear from you! Thanks soooooo much for stopping by... I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

59 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch and I also LOVE all those flowers, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, beautiful LO, those flowers are fabulous. And as always, Brookie is a doll! I will totally (well hopefully) be playing with that sketch. I am sifting through my photos now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy, colorful layout...with pretty Brookie.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa girl, this layout (and the adorable model on it) is spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the colors.
    How are you feeling anyways? I've been MIA lately, but you've been on my mind. xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout and hope you have good luck with the blog hop! I only follow and comment on blogs that I love, like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright and happy.
    Lovely page Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Julie, lovely LO! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful page. And those photos crack me up:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. What amazing blooms - and what a BIG smile!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your LO!!! Those flowers are amazing !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, someone who uses smilies more than me :-D
    Really like how the flowers reflect the ones in the photo, soooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE all those pretty flowers and beautiful pictures!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely layout and wow those flowers and their arrangement is eye catching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this layout!!! What fabulous colors!! Makes me SO happy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty page for a beautiful little princess, gorgeous colors and the sweetest embellishment ever! Thanks for sharing!

    When you come to Vegas, be sure to let me know, we'll meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great sketch - taking it with me on my crop tomorrow. what cute pictures - love the hat!!! so perfect with all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love those flowers so gorgeous .... and that beautiful deep rich blue ... love it Julie ... I see lots of your comments on other blogs you are so full of life and enthusiasm .. beautiful to see obviously a sweet soul...big hugz for you x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a bright and happy layout Julie....love Brookie's photos... shes darling... hugs my dear friend...and enjoy the weekends...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your layout and those flowers are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. All that color makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this layout Julie! So bright and colorful. I'm a new follower!
    -Suzy
    suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just stunning Julie! Those photos are so precious! Love the juxtaposition of that vibrant blue with those gorgeous blooms!!!!:)

    Have THE most amazing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful work, love the flowers, and it is so colorful! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a gorgeous page!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bright and happy!!! stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your layout is lovely........ :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing page! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful layout--love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loving this sketch and your layout totally rocks girly!!!!! All of the flowers detail is simply FABULOUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow how many flowers you used in the Lo but is very lovely. Now I'm your follower.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  31. nice page and gorgeous flowers....and now i'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  32. HI Julie
    It was nice meeting you last night! I had to come check out this layout-- All I saw were the photos.. so yeah.. I now reaffirm my decision from last night!
    BTW the layout and photos are striking! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful layout! LOve the striking colors and the beautiful flowers! I love reading you! I was already a follower! Thanks for your great blog and blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Julie,very lovely page!
    Hi Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, what a gorgeous take on the sketch, Julie! The colors, the flowers-all of it just lovely! Happy to be following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. ciao, di salto in salto sono arrivata fino a te... e ora conosco tante nuove creative! grazie

    ReplyDelete
  37. The colors you used in this layout are somkin' hot! So beautifully vibrant, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. happy and bright colours...wonterful interpretations...and the flowers?? WOW!!!!
    thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Julie, off to do some fun blog hopping and lovin tonight!! Hope you are having an awesome weekend in AZ. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  40. Adorable...she's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Gorgeous with a capital G! Period.

    ReplyDelete
  42. So SO Pretty! Love the flower details and of course Brookie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am a new follower, a beautiful page wonderful colour.I participate willingly to blog hop. I do not have a blogsusy, gioeleandrea@alice.it

    ReplyDelete
  44. Okay so my sweet and smiley friend, you already know I am a follower and that I love you!! This may be my all time favorite of yours, this layout, so bright to represent both of yours outlook on life!! xoxoxo PS - Love that I finished my blog hop here with you and your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your layout is gorgeous. I love the all of the flowers and bright colours that you used. I'm also a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a bright, fun, happy layout!!! Just what we need as winter takes its last breath!! New follower! freyassimplecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. You are so colorfull! I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  48. those flowers are great. i'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  49. The blog hop is such a great thing to do !! i had a great time looking at all these very talented ladies !! Thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  50. The colors and flowers oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  51. LOVE the colors of your interpretation!
    KISS
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful interpretation!
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. adorable LO, and pics!! love all the flowers!! great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love this - the blue is amazing!!

    My only complaint about the blog hop is the amount of time I am saying very bad words to my computer (kids are safely out of earshot!) as blogger is driving me nuts today!!

    The ladies have put together a wonderful hop, lots of great work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  55. LOVE the bright colors you've used on this delightful layout! Great job!

    I am now a follower of your blog - so very nice to meet you!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. OMG! what a bright colours and eye catching layout! It stands out and I just love all the details!

    ReplyDelete