Tuesday, March 15, 2011

*Smile and another TOOT from Crate Paper!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Feeling a little better each day... can't believe its almost a week since my surgery and still hoping that 100% better is right around the corner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Today is a new challenge at These are a Few of My Favorite Things!! This time we want to know your Fave Pastime!! Well.... since I am not up to crafty par yet... all I could make is a card... but let me explain... about a year ago... you could have PAID ME and I still wouldn't have made a card... I didn't think I had it in me... I would go around to my friends blogs and galleries and see all the amazing cards and never thought I had it in me!! Well...then I started making them... (all thanks to Amy, Dora, Krista, Deana and Diana F.!) and they have become a little bit of a passion for me now.. now I can make them with no sweating over it.. no stress...no worries... just make them! If you remember, I made over 90 cards at Christmas time in 2010! LOL!! Sooooooo that is what I made my Fave Pastime as... card making!! And since I have started taking photography a little more serious, I added that as an after thought for this card as part of my Fave Pastime too... sooooooo Card Making and Photo Taking is my Fave Pastimes as of late! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

So, here is my card.. I made this using one of Nikki Sivils newest lines... Summer! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



I also was excited yesterday to see that I was once again chosen as a Fave over at Crate Paper's blog for their latest color challenge!!! Here is the layout I made for their challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



I also wanted to remind everyone about the Blue Moon sketch challenge going on this month... such a FUN sketch from Julie Bonner!!! See all the details here here here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And don't forget our latest challenge over at Nikki Sivils... all about LOVE this month!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Also... I am waiting for the word... but I am being featured somewhere VERY SOON...as soon as I get the OK... I will share it here!! YAYYYYY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for all the Happy Anniversary wishes yesterday...and thanks for all the get well wishes!! I sooooooo appreciate it......
Thanks so much for stopping by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

37 comments:

  1. Woo hoo.......congrats on being a Crate paper fave!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on the crate!!!! How awesome!!

    SO glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better!!!

    Love the card!!! so cute!!

    Wishing you a great one sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card..you're thee best:)

    woot wootie woot woot on the Crate shout out!!!!!

    Good to hear that you're feeling a smidge better...hang in there sista:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable and a big congrats for your CP win! Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being a Crate Paper fave... I'm not surprised though... your work is awesome! As always!

    As far as the recovery, don't worry, feeling 100% is just around the corner. I had my gall bladder removed right before Thanksgiving, and it was only about a week and a half before I felt 100%, although I slept with a pillow clutched to my stomach for about a month after. I was more sore for a bit more than anything. So no worries, it will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being a favorite over at Crate Paper! You are very deserving of it! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Girlfriend,

    Happy Anniversary -late- but still filled with all the best wishes and hopes for a long and happy life together. You and BrookieWolek are in my thoughts, hoping you are both having a quick and relatively painless recovery.

    I just bought some of the new paper from "CratePaper", they've got some really cute stuff out right now. However, as usual, I went crazy and bought pretty much everything available in every new line......never too prepared!

    I'm so gonna' miss you at the luncheon, but I know you'll have a great time with your girlfriend and BrookieWolek.....how could you not?

    Take care sweetie, and I hope we can get together soon.

    Love ya'
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! I'm glad you're feeling better, Julie! Love the card and the beautiful page! totally deserved to be featured on the blog!!
    hugs and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to rock out a card girly!!! Congrats on your CP layout....LOVE IT!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats and thanks for sharing a cute card and an adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you are seeing and feeling healing progress!!!! I just love these!!! On my way to see everyone elses creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo!!!! So exciting to see your layout featured at Crate Paper!!!!!
    and I love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey wait... your layout has a colorful teacup on it... ?? wink :) --- Congrats!! You owe me 2 die cuts now for lending you that Crate Grey Orbit paper!! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw that beautiful layout over at Crate Paper, super job girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated anniversary!!! And wohooooo for your fave at Crate. Your page is STUNNING!!!! And woooot for your secret, can't wait to hear what it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats gorgeous!!! what a beautiful, special girl you are!! love the pic of Brookie ... great work here Julie... take care and big hugz x
    hope each day is a little better for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats for Crate again! Glad you are on the mend! Love the adorable card, too!


    Ps... I texted you earlier...did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that super CUTE camera card!!! Your Crate Paper layout is just FABULOUS!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  19. WTG Julie!!! Glad to hear that you are on the mend! All will come in time. Love your layout! And cards...I still feel that way!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Julie... I love your card...so so cute...!!! And BIG hugs ...Congrats on being the fave over at Crate...you so deserved it... hugs ...I'm glad you are feeling slightly better each day... hang in there my friend...hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute card. Love that line and I am so ready for SUMMER!! Brookie is such a little cutie. Great layout girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Look at you rockin' the Crate Blog once again! Congrats :) I'm happy to hear that your getting better with each day. Hopefully you will be back to your old self soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That Crate paper is addicting..I love their line.

    Maybe tomorrow will be your 100% day???

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm happy you are feeling a bit better. Congrats on the Crate Paper fav!

    ReplyDelete
  25. glad to hear you are feeling better....and CONGRATS on the Crate paper fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Things that make me smile:
    1)Brookie's DR Seuss hat and outfit!
    2)Brookie's beautiful smile and brave attitude towards her surgeries!
    3)You choosing happy over negative~very cool!
    4)Anniversaries!
    5)Sweet Hubbies caring for their families!!!
    6)All those smilies you send out around the universe!!!
    7)I relate to the card making!
    8)Nikkis Summer line...cuteness!
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute card!

    Congrats on the Crate paper fav!

    Glad to hear you are feeling a little bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ya I just saw it over at CP! Congrats on your feature. You are on the roll!

    ReplyDelete
  29. yeah for you... it really is a beautiful lo!!! and the card... well... it's perfect!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a cute card. I'm making more of them but still haven't felt the love for them... yet. Okay that LO is GORGEOUS!!! What a sweet picture! Stunning embellies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your card is super adorable Julie. Love those cameras. And a BIG WOO HOO on your Crate Paper fave! That layout is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Julie! This is absolutely amazing and awesome! Thanks for showing us how you put it together!!!!! And I am very happy to hear that you are feeling better! Continue to heal - sending more hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, that's a gorgeous card Julie and I LOVE your layout! Congrats on being a Crate paper fave!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)