Saturday, March 5, 2011

*Remember This* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....



Today I wanted to share a layout I made for the latest BlueMoonScrapbooking.com sketch challenge!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this sketch that our very own Julie Bonner made!!! LOVE IT!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And here is my take on the sketch.....





 This is my Mom (down in the front), my Aunts and my Grandpa (their Dad!)... I used a peacock feather on here as my family name on my Grandma's side is Peacock! That is why Andrea and I are cousins (cuz her family name is Peacock too!!)...lol...at least this is what we tell ourselves!! LOVE YOU GIRL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




All the details for our sketch challenge are on the BlueMoon BLOG! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And just to let you know......you might wanna check out SKETCHY THURSDAYS ... you know... everyone LOVES a good DT CALL... just sayin' *wink* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 And don't forget our latest challenge at FAVE THINGS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for stopping by... I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

32 comments:

  1. First of all I totally have "The boondocks" goin thru my head now....LOVE that song!!! This is an AWESOME LO!!!! How cool is that peacock feather!!!!

    PSssst......can you help me with pinterest? LOL I can't make it work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Julie I love this LO! The peacock feather is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, as always, Julie! I love seeing what you put together. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the bloomers and that peacock feather is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sketch! What a fabulous layout!! That feather is amazing!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful layout. that peacock feather is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful layout! The peacock feather is wonderful! I really love the 71 lettering. Great job Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout. Love the circular numbers and the peacock feather. Nice added touches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all of those textures you used on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome use of so many cool things!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout my dear... love how peacock just pops up...nice...I heart the laces...the blooms..and that bingo numbers... so many goodies...yum!!!...great photo too...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe, love you too my fabulous cousin ; ) Us Peacocks stick together!!!
    Love this layout and not just because of the feather. Those flowers are sooooooooo awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the peacock feather!!! Such a beautiful LO! I know you have a big week ahead...I'll be thinking of you:) (((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling page...loving the little feather!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way to rock it girly!!! Love the bingo numbers on there, love the flowers to :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally diggin your take on the sketch! I love the feather, the flowers, the sewing, the papers, the embellies...getting the idea?! Lol. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love that you have added the peacock feather! Just lovely Julie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous LO Love the feather:) What a great sketch to work with:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE all the elements...especially the feather :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just stunning Julie! Love how you've framed the photo!!! Just perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this.... it's flower amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a sweet page, Julie!! LOVE the feather. The word 'peacock' reminds me of Captain Peacock of Are You Being Served, lol.

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the stitching and the feather (I used one myself last week... ha, our vibes bumped into each other above the ocean somewhere...??) and the rose-ribbon is awesome! Enjoy your weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW Julie, gorgeous page!!! You should enter it at Scrapbookers Anonymous as well!! The challenge there is to use 7 or more flowers on your lo, so it matches perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this lo is gorgeous!!!! i love it so :)

    great job girlie!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. beautiful!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  28. So pretty. Love the peacock feather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)