Monday, March 21, 2011

*really....its all Katrina's fault...really it is...* :):):):)

Hi all....

Sooooo on Sunday I was going through my blog roll and I come across Katrina's post about this new software she found that makes your photos look vintage-y... its called "Lo - Fi ... Retro Photography Made Easy"... well Katrina's photos looks soooooo awesome... I just had to give it a try! :):):):):):):)

Before :)

After :)

Before :)

After :)

Before :)

After :)

Before :)

After :)

Before :)

After :)

Before :)

After :)

Before :)

After :)

Before :)

After :)

Before :)

After :)

Before :)

After :)

Totally ADDICTING I tell you!! :):):):):)
I took all of these yesterday, the first three pics are from my Brother's birthday lunch we attended yesterday (the BIG bowl of ice cream and whip cream and cherries is called "The Earthquake!"... its EIGHT scoops of ice cream and toppings!! I don't EVEN want to know the calories in that one! LOL!).... then the rest are from taking the kids to the park.... I was shooting (camera wise that is! LOL!) a couple for their engagement and while Brian was helping me with the shoot... Adam was playing with Brookie! ... and I wanted to thank all those that have sent emails to me and left me comments here to see how I have been doing.. welllllll the update is... yesterday, I just went to lunch and then the park for the photos... and I was HURTING the rest of the night :(  I have this one spot that is in constant pain and won't go away..... I am seeing the doctor tomorrow though... so I will get you an update when I can.... thanks again for all of your concern... I truly appreciate it! :):):):):)


*******Edited to add... EMILY could REALLY use our help right now with some cards... there is a little boy that is in the hospital that needs some cheering up... and cards would just hit the right spot!! Please see EMILY'S POST RIGHT HERE on all the info! Thanks!  :):):):):) ***********


Thanks soooooooo much for stopping by... I appreciate it! :):):):)

34 comments:

  1. Oh Julie....I feel HONORED that I am in the title of your blog post!!!! And it is fun, isn't it!!!!!!! And you did great with it!!!! HAVE FUN....sorry, I take full responsibility!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this!!!! I want to play too! Thanks Julie!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gave it a try!!! What a fun program!!! Hope you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a blast (with the software) .. sorry to hear you're still in pain. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, fun, fun, fun photos!!!! Looks like so much fun!

    Sorry about your pain, hope the dr can help you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way this program is awesome. Love your pics, before and after !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that is GOOD! The pictures look great.

    I get to see you in 6 days. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm, Julie, that ice cream, whipped cream and cherries look great in the "before" and "after" pics. I hope you are doing better and I wish that the pain would subside. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry, what was this post about? All I could think about was that ginormous ice cream treat ; )
    I have an iphone and it has the Instagram which looks very similar. If it is even slightly close to that I can totally understand your addiction. I don't even carry a camera around anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun are those photos! Totally addicting huh?

    Hope you feel better soon...hugs for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGGGGGG Julie....i was really looking for a software to make this vintage look Im seeing everywhere, tks for the tip, gotta try it!!!! Tks dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Julie, this is so much fuN!!
    I want to try it too!!!

    Hope you'll feel better soon!! Keep us posted, please!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!! I think you are officially addicted to processing your photos! Fun stuff! Hope you feel better. Pain hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julie,

    Great photo's and thanks for the download. I have some similar apps in my Photoshop that I can use to do the same things, only they don't have the negatives edging around them. I'm so sorry your still having issues, and my prayers are that you'll be healing soon.

    Loving hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo... you are having lotsa fun playing with it eh... I can see that!!... I know its definitely very addictive!!!....Those photos are lovely!!!

    I'm so sorry your still having some pain and my prayers are that you'll be healing soon....thinking of you...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so sorry to hear that you are still in pain!! I hope the doc can help ya out tomorrow. LOVE all the pictures. I might have to give that software a try. Brookie is a doll! Take it easy and hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love! Love! Love all the vintage pictures! I am going to have to give this software a try!

    I am so sorry to hear your are still in pain. That is awful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH wow, this brings back old memories, as I was once franchised a swenson's ice-cream parlor, and I have made the "earthquake" no less than hundreds of times.
    You have swenson's in your area? you are in arizona right?
    alright, back to the before and after effect, that is amazing, I always wanted to do a photo-editing programe or workshop but I guess I just have too many things and ideas and too little time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, I only know that is the SF thing, how cool that you have it in AZ, I wonder where else you can find Swenson's, I knew that there isn't in the East Coast!
    By the way, my swenson's was in Singapore, that was 18 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That icecream....looks....mmmmm delicious, more than that;)
    And I will take a look at that programm to looks great!
    tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow so cool Julie.
    Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. i can see how addictive it can be....I am going to check it out!!....hope you will not be the ruin of me LOl LOL lOL lOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Julie really missed your post this weekend!! Love everything you've made and I love the pics (great edditing, gonna try that) To bad yu are still not a 100%, hope the dr can help you!!!
    hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  24. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love what you did with the pics!!!! They are just awesomne!! Looks like a great weekend!!!

    Wishing you a great week sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the ice!!! Yummy!!!!
    great photo editing!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Uh oh... another download to slow down my computer. This laptop is doomed! LOL! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome job- I love what you did with the pics!!! Can you make the colors disappear from the sundae???

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, hope you will get better soon.
    Looks like lots of fun with the new program.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'll have to check out the site and look into the ice cream place too! Get feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun and KEWL technique. Gonna have to try this out for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. http://mitralee.blogspot.com/2011/03/apple-tree.html

    And now it's your fault since I spotted the software on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love to play with photos and this could be very addicting for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, that is so so cool!! I love the editing you did on the photos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. thanks so much for this... I'm so excited to try this... I do this sometimes... but it takes time... and to have something that will make it easy for me... gotta love that... thanks so much for sharing!!! you're the best!!!{{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)