Sunday, March 6, 2011

*Polish Festival by day... Carnival by Night...and some challenges too* :):):):):):):):):):)




Hi all....

What a BUSY day we had yesterday!! We started by going to a Polish Festival that was being held at a local church... good food and fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

A pony ride :)


Daddy's fun Polish shirt! :)

My folks :)

My beautiful Brookie :)

This girl was an AMAZING singer! She is only 12...and her voice was WOW AMAZING! :)

YUM Perogies! :)

One of those bouncy, jumpy thingys! LOL! :)

And then in the evening, we went to a Carnival that was being hosted by another local Church! :)


Brookie on some rides :)


My handsome boy! :)


Papa and Nana :)

Brookie trying to win a prize! :)

And YES! I was actually brave enough to take Brookie on the OMYGOSH...that IS ONE TALL SLIDE ride!! UGH! And I am SCARED of heights!! LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Me and the kids heading up the steps to the top of the slide... Daddy didn't get a good pic of us coming down it though... we were too fast! LOL! :)

And I also wanted to share some layouts today....

The first one is for The Studio!! This time we want you to share how you feel about your AGE!! Boy...was this one HARD for me!!! I titled it... "39....40"  and the journaling reads: "39 ... I know most people say that life begins at 40 ... but I am not sure how I feel about that yet ... by the end of 2011 ... I will be 40"  Yep...that pretty much sums up my feelings right now.. LOL :):):):):):):)


Everything on here is from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Yep!! That is a LITTLE JULIE right there! :)






I also wanted to share a layout I made for the latest COLOR challenge at Crate Paper!! I loved the colors!!! I made this at my friend Joni's the other night!! She helped me with the Grey Crate paper :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  And everything on here (except the Grey Crate Paper from their Orbit line) is also from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)















And just to let you know......you might wanna check out SKETCHY THURSDAYS ... you know... everyone LOVES a good DT CALL... just sayin' *wink* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 And don't forget our latest challenge at FAVE THINGS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for stopping by... I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

39 comments:

  1. Oh boy, you guys had a jam packed Saturday...looks like a ton of fun...lovin' both of your layouts...awwwww little Julie:) Love the layout of brookie...wow...you rocked the Crate on that one!

    about age....my 40's have been filled with thee biggest changes but they have been all good...I'm proud to be in my 40's:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHH this post made me so happy!!! I love the pics....Joe is Polish and we would have had a grand time attending that Festival!!

    Carnivals are the best and way to go Momma doing the slide...I hate heights toooo!!! Freaks me out!!

    What stunning LO's, love them both!!!!

    Wishing you a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fun fun fun fun!!!! lovely photos, looks like a great time!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi julie, the "tea 4 u" LO is so gorgeous!! :) thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos, especially the ferris wheel!

    Your layouts are beautiful! Baby Julie looks a lot like Brookie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your pictures are fabulous! Everyone looks so happy!! Your LO's are wonderful. I entered the color challenge at Crate Paper too. I haven't blogged about it yet though. Your LO is fabulous!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Brian's shirt!!!!
    and very beautiful LO's as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a super fun weekend!!! Great pics and I can't wait to see what you create with those :) Fabulous layouts, loving all the embellies and the detail!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie looks like a fabulous family day!
    You know my feelings about turning 40!!! LOL
    Brookie is absolutely precious in your Sketchy Thursdays LO....fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those layouts are seriously amazing, I don't know how you do it !!!

    Brookie looks so proud on her horse ! Adorable. Love the carnival pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where to begin?! Your photos from the Polish Festival are FABULOUS. How fun! I love the age challenge, interestingly enough, I turn the big 3_0 this year (Soooon)! I love Brook's tea photo, it's scrapped PERFECTLY-the little flowers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a fantastic day!!!!! Way too much fun! and lots of photos to scrap too!!!! Really like your Crate layout - your really rocked the gray AND turning 40 is nothing - just another day. No matter your age you will still be YOU! I will be thinking of and praying for you and Brookie this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julie - this looks like so much fun! I love carnivals and festivals!!!! Awwww - the family photos are awesome. You go girl - get right up there on that really high slide.
    And wowza! Your two layouts are totally and absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. P.S. I love your blog! And your favorite move quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun day!!!!
    You ROCKED the Crate Paper challenge!!!! Wow!
    Hey, I turn 46 this year--40 isn't so bad... :-) the 39/40 layout is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my, both of those layouts are AMAZING!!!! I love them! And I know what you mean about turning 40, it's scary, but that was almost 8 years ago for me, and I'm getting really scared about the big 5-0! yikes!
    My hubby would love the Polish Festival! Looks like you all had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing those photos Julie, it looks really fun! And Brookie is so adorable, she has that cute little face, I see that in some layout of yours.
    Lovely layouts too, thanks for sharing and have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great day!

    You will love 40! Fear not!!!

    I am dying to crop and scrap with you. Are you going to Meri's on the 9th of April?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow...great photos, great pages and by the looks of it, a ton of fun! I want some of those peroigies!!!! YUM :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Holymoly!!!... You guyz had a jam packed Saturday AWESOME......looks like a BALL......Lovely photos too... and Julie... I love both your layouts... simply beautiful... and i like the one with Brookie... too cute...shes darling... I can never stop saying that... hehehhe......You look great for you age... too pretty Julie... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gosh you have been busy and I am behind on my commenting! Your layouts are beautiful as always!! I enjoyed looking at your family pictures! Looks a though everyone had a great time! As for the layout on your age, love it and I'd give anything to be 40 again!!! Age is just a number, what you feel in your heart is what matters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your layouts are beautiful Julie!!!! The details and the designs are remarkable!!! Looks like you had fun this weekend too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darling pages & fun photos! Love that pony ride photo... what a sweet smile!

    I'm not fond of those big slides either. By the time I get to the top, my knees are knocking! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving the photos and the great pages you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You always take the best photos at such neat places... Looks like you all had a great time.
    Love the layout too...as always!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like you had great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. looks like a super fun day! Loving those layouts especially the 39 to 40 great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great photos, beautiful layouts! Looks like you guys had a blast at the polish festival!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great photos!! Looks like such a FUN day!!! Beautiful layouts too!! More of those cute pics!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun day!!! And I DID get slide pictures of Joseph!! ....lots of them!!! Love the lo's...and I know how great that Tea one looks IRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG....girl....why why why can't I rock the layouts like you?!!!! And that festival and carnival look like so much fun....and is that your "new" baby you are using???? I think it might be!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks like you have had a wonderful day, loving those pictures!
    Your lay outs are truly stunning just loveley!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow a full day out for your family - both looked like so much fun. Gorgeous layouts Julie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. forty is not all that bad Julie - and you still have (almost?) a year to be 39 *teehee* Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  35. great photos gorgeous girl !!! and those pages are awesome .... thanks for droppin' by my blog and leaving some love for me xoxox big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just love the pictures of little Julie, so cute!! The festivals looked really fun, take care chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! Those layouts are beautiful!!!!! I missed the Crate Paper colour challenge. My bloggin isn't bloggin right ; )
    Love seeing your photos from the Polish Festival. Looks like a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. love the photos.... and those lo's... just fab!!! truly adore the tea lo... it's perfection!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love that t-shirt. :) Looks like fun times at the festival. Your layout is so pretty. You chose just the right embellies for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)